Status of Post-C:SM(2015) BA FAQ/Errata?

Indefragable

I know another thread got shutdown because it got out of hand but I am wondering if anyone had heard anything about a FAQ/Eratta for Blood Angels with adjustments to be more in line with the recent Codex: Space Marines release. You know, the one with BS4 Scouts, 4A Dreadnoughts, etc...

I can not find any news of updates anywhere so I am guessing that silence is deafening.

GW will most likely not do anything of the sorts, but I'd recommenced harassing them for a FAQ/errata anyway ;)

Beyond that it's simply a question of asking your local group if you can adjust otherwise identical units between codex BA and SM. Failing that it's pretty easy to just use BA models for 'count as' in a different detachment.

GW will most likely not do anything of the sorts, but I'd recommenced harassing them for a FAQ/errata anyway ;)

Beyond that it's simply a question of asking your local group if you can adjust otherwise identical units between codex BA and SM. Failing that it's pretty easy to just use BA models for 'count as' in a different detachment.

Yea but I want to have my cake and eat it too.

Aka I want DC Dreads with 5 Attacks base so they get 8 on the Charge with 2x Blood Talons!

And I want it now!

My local club tends to have a "play it as the book says" rule which I generally am in favor of...it just happens to hurt me on this case. From their perspective, only official sources count otherwise people could just cherry pick what they like and don't like buffet style. Club leader is a Space Wolves player so if he is not adjusting his stats (SW Scouts that are WORSE than Codex ones?) than I can't justify doing it myself.

SW scouts are all elite veterans their aspirants are their assault units blood/sky/swift claws... Bad comparison in my opinion but I do agree I would Like our scouts to have BS4 and a dread attack adjustment that's all I care about

I am not quite sure what do you expect from them ...As I do assume they are more than busy with the recent fail-release of the new WHFB (or w.ever is the name now), I am not sure if you have had a chance to see the rules/rumors, but for me it sets the attitude that the company has now ... I would not expect anything productive coming from GW in a long while

~BT 

Yeah I think it's finished for now. 

If there's a FAQ released or a major tournament updates their package feel free to start a new thread. Until then direct any questions and complaints of this nature to GW directly.

Archived