Demi-Comp Confusion

BloodTzar

Hello guys,

I just wonder going trough the C:SM rules if I have not missed anything, therefore I would like to ask you. Being part of formation (skyhammer annihilation) does it prevent the unit to be part of the demi - company ?

Sorry if I posted this on wrong forum, but yet my "RED MARINES" wear the BA tears (of BS3/WS3 scouts,3A dread, no grav devs) :)

thank you,

~BT

No they do not count, for the reason I gave above.

The units in the Skyhammer Formation are in one "car".

The units in the Demi-Company Formation are in another "car".

A unit cannot be in two cars at once :)

And yes there are exceptions and when this is the case, it will be listed in the Formation entry (such as Dante's Avenging Host, the Lion's Blade or the Gladius). But don't let that bother you for now.

A tactical squad can be one of your compulsory troop choices

It cannot act as both compulsory troop choices.

A model that is selected for one formation, cannot be then selected for another formation.

In the same manner that a model with a missile launcher that you choose to be in a tactical squad, cannot also be in a devastator squad.

Also, if you're using Skyhammer, strictly speaking that is a C:SM formation, so you can't use units out of the BA dex, I.e Assault Marines with dual melts and FC. So even though you have 'red marines' you'll have to treat them as marines from the C:SM book in terms of rules and wargear options. Etc

D

Also, if you're using Skyhammer, strictly speaking that is a C:SM formation, so you can't use units out of the BA dex, I.e Assault Marines with dual melts and FC. So even though you have 'red marines' you'll have to treat them as marines from the C:SM book in terms of rules and wargear options. Etc

D

Yes I know, reason why I have "RED MARINES" and not BA....

Archived