Deathwing Structure. Spelling error or :cuss?!

HsojVvad

I have the iPad interactive version so I am not sure if it's different than the e-version or paper books.

On page 22 where you have the diagram of the Deathwing Structure. At the top it says "Grandmaster of the Ravenwing". Uh? Shouldn't it be Grand Master of the Deathwing?

I check for the structure of Ravenwing and at the top is Grandmaster of the Ravenwing. So is this copy/paste error or has something changed and Ravenwing is at the head of Deathwing now?

*edit* Page 22 not 32

Here is a screenshot.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l47/hsojvvad/Screenshot%202015-07-10%2015.12.24_zpsmgh8geqs.png

Thanks Shabbadoo. So the iPad version has a mistake then.

If I knew how to take a screen shot on the Mac, I would take one and show it. Thing is, I don't know how so I can't. tongue.png That is a big mistake though. I thought I was just imagining it since I was tired when reading. Now I have had a good sleep, yup it's still there. smile.png

*edit*

Ok, I Googled how to take a screen shot. Wow that easy easy.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l47/hsojvvad/Screenshot%202015-07-10%2015.12.24_zpsmgh8geqs.png

What I think is humorous is that a squad is comprised of 10 marines, and the TOE used to list squads of 10 in the first company. Given that same structure, there are now 200 terminators in the first company. Not counting the 30 knights. Yikes. Guess they get promoted fast.

What I think is humorous is that a squad is comprised of 10 marines, and the TOE used to list squads of 10 in the first company. Given that same structure, there are now 200 terminators in the first company. Not counting the 30 knights. Yikes. Guess they get promoted fast.

TOE, I think I found a fellow vet.

I have the iPad interactive version so I am not sure if it's different than the e-version or paper books.

On page 22 where you have the diagram of the Deathwing Structure. At the top it says "Grandmaster of the Ravenwing". Uh? Shouldn't it be Grand Master of the Deathwing?

I check for the structure of Ravenwing and at the top is Grandmaster of the Ravenwing. So is this copy/paste error or has something changed and Ravenwing is at the head of Deathwing now?

*edit* Page 22 not 32

Here is a screenshot.

Its just a copy paste error the codex is filled with them. EPUB and MOBI version have it right. Grand Master of Deathwing as

http://i.imgur.com/u8e8jWS.png

Fluff wise, First company suffered terribly in the last 2 Legacies of Caliban novels but all companies actually suffered pretty bad. 5th company almost got wiped out.

But I think thats just GW being GW and not knowing their own fluff and/or paying attention to details like they usually dont. IIRC 1st company had 60 Terminators and 40 Knights in 6th Edition Codex if anyone can verify that for me.

What are some of the stat discrepancies? Interesting stuffs

I think it was the Blade of Caliban having the stats for Servo Arm.

Nah, I don't think it's that they get promoted fast. My guess is that quite a few veterans stall out and are found wanting to be promoted to the Deathwing.

The 6th Ed Codex didn't even acknowledge the number of squads, it was 'undisclosed'. So you could have taken that to mean there were 50 squads if you wanted and no one could really tell you you were wrong. Now there does appear to be an upper limit to the number of Terminators. Same for Ravenwing.

Yeah I've found the editing (particularly in digital) at black library and Games Workshop to be pretty awful.

Actually you can see why DA got shafted in editing department, you can notice that our codex came out right after Codex Space Marines. Obviously 2 Codices were worked on simultaneously, you can see that from how similar the codices are in organization(layout) , rules and formations and well just the time frame.  Except obviously Codex:Ultramarines got the better side of the Editorial Department while DA codex got that new intern who played some Dawn of War games ( which are amazing) and talks about how you painted your Blood Angels the wrong color.

Archived