Double Autocannons All The Way!

girot

So I was going back through the updated dreadnought (regular, not furioso) rules and I swear it says I can give one of these two twin-linked autocannons... am I reading that wrong?

You're right. Can replace multimelta with TL autocannon and power fist with another TL autocannon.

So I was going back through the updated dreadnought (regular, not furioso) rules and I swear it says I can give one of these two twin-linked autocannons... am I reading that wrong?

We had that in the previous Codex too :)

We had that in the previous Codex too smile.png

Wow, I need to pay more attention. LOL. Excuse me while I go whip that out...

Well, it depends what they take. Any vehicles will be decent targets but against Green Tides and the like we require more dakka - which our other units excel at anyway. As for a Bike counter, Ork Bike stars are nuts so you may need a bit more than four Autocannon shots...

That reminds me, one other use for the "Rifleman" Dreadnought is for popping Void Shields.

Well, it depends what they take. Any vehicles will be decent targets but against Green Tides and the like we require more dakka - which our other units excel at anyway. As for a Bike counter, Ork Bike stars are nuts so you may need a bit more than four Autocannon shots...

That reminds me, one other use for the "Rifleman" Dreadnought is for popping Void Shields.

Okay thanks

Archived