Ad Mech themed inquisitor and henchmen

I would like to support my Ad Mech force with an Inquisitor and a unit or 2 of psyker henchmen as per the Inquisitor codex but would like the detachment to still carry the Ad Mech theme.

To represent the Inquisitor I was either just going to use a SM Techmarine, or a Miniature from the HiTech Bio Covenant range.

I'm debating about what I can use to represent the psyker henchmen.

The options I am considering are :

A) Using Tech Priest Engineers - I really like the models, but only 2 model variants and quite pricey.

B) Skitarii/Cult Mechanicus/Astra Militarum kitbash - Unsure of how easily Ad Mech kits and Astra Militarum combine.

C) Using Electro Priests - Either as is, or with some minor kitbashing to make them differ from the codex unit (although I never bring a unit from the codex)

Any thoughts?

I am planning also, inquisition heavy with admech ties. The ad mech use pykers, in the book Mechanicum. Personally I will make my pysker a small, maybe half machine, half torso human, with a modified head, probably on of the leather heads from the ranger/vanguard box, for arms was thinking the small mech arms found in the kataphron. The heads and torso from the electric priest look tempting, especially with the bandage eyes.

Archived