Caliban Knights. What colour were they? AoS Caliban Knights?

HsojVvad

I can't for the life of me remember what colour the Caliban Knights were. What was the colour of Caliban Knights before they met Lion El'Johnson? Were the same colour when he became a Knight and went on the crusade to eliminate the Caliban monsters? What were their colours when the emperor found the Lion?

I got my Age of Sigmar box set today. I am thinking, maybe I should make them the colour of Caliban Knights. What do you guys and girls think? Yes or no as AoS minis as Caliban Knights in a 40K game?

I can't for the life of me remember what colour the Caliban Knights were. What was the colour of Caliban Knights before they met Lion El'Johnson?

There were many orders of knights on Caliban, not one. Perhaps that first Horus Heresy book featuring Caliban (Descent of Angels?) mentions colors, but I don't recall. If not, it likely varies.

Demus Ragnok is right, I think. E.g. from Descent of Angels:

p. 109: 

"The Lion and Luther marched into the chamber, resplendent in black plate and flowing white cloaks that hung from bronze pins at their shoulders"

p. 185:

"They wore black plate armour and hooded surplices marked with the Order's identifying emblem of a sword with its blade pointed downwards. It was traditional for the knights of the Order to keep their white surplices spotless..."

I think those models would be great as Knights of the Order, there's lion imagery all over them

Archived