Hello Everyone I'm the PSS and I'm a Plasticrack addict.

Good Day (evening?) to you all my name is Dan or Pitted Sliced Slayer ( which ever you prefer ) I've been a avid hobbiest for roughly 24years and 18 of those has been immersed in the dark gothic scene of the Dark Millennia.
I started in the hobby with my brother we each buying into the Astarties he with Blood Angels and myself the World Eaters, over time he lost interest while my own grew into a fanatical zeal that I'm sure we all share now tongue.png
Oblivious of these two legions past initially the fluff drew me closer to the Blood Angels and in time adopting my brothers small force I have grown it to a near complete battle company with all manner of service vehicles and aircraft.

Now with 30k in its stride I have delved into the great betrayal with the Blood Angels 2nd battle company defending the Eternity Gate from their estranged brothers of the XII Legion in one of the bloodiest battles in Terras history.

So I invite you all along to this epic journey of dreams that is the 2nd Battle Companies march from the 30th Millennia through too the 40th Millennia. I hope you will enjoy laugh.png

Archived