Jinking is for the weak!

Well, if you do not want to listen to me, ask yourself why high end Play is dominated by OS. It takes a certain level of play to make the most out of it. If killing your opponent is your main concern, then OS lists are not for you.

It's not a problem of listening it's a problem of bringing another pov and also raise some questions. One of those questions is :"each time you get an objective with an OS unit, wonder if this would have changed something if this unit hadn't OS". Do this at your next battles. If the answer is yes, then fine : we don't play in the same meta. If the answer is no, then it brings something more in your further reflexions for building an army.

I'm not saying that OS is useless, but rather that, if you want to play OS, then do it full force : take a Lion's blade full company with 30OS units (2characters, 2 dreads, 2 vets squads, 10 company squads, 14 free pods). I agree that against such opposition, if the opponent hasn't a strong OS list, you will hurt him. But if playing with OS means for you : taking 3 tactical squads of 5 and that's all, a full bike army won't fear them.

I agree with this sentiment. You have to build OS or not into your army and decide if that is going to be part of your toolbox. If it is not, then you have to have a game plan in mind when you are being overwhelmed by OS units. I do not particularly think OS is as important as you are making it out to be, particularly because a lot of armies are gaining incentives to not field objective secured units. It is definitely something you have to plan around and you know that if you are not fielding any OS units, that sometimes you will need to wipe out units entirely to take an objective.

Archived