Returning to the First

Magos Valkamar

Hello once again. Just over a year ago I left 40k before 7th edition was released, feeling a bit burned out over all the new releases. However, after trying many other games, I finally came back to the Unforgiven a month or so ago, just in time for the new Dark Angel codex.

A few of you may remember I had an Angels of Vengeance army when I was last here, but due to various reasons I plan on starting again from scratch with a custom Unforgiven chapter, tentatively named the Heralds of the Storm. Here's my planned colour scheme:

med_gallery_21799_11137_14403.jpgmed_gallery_21799_11137_7143.jpg

More to come soon! Hopefully.

• 2 weeks later...

Belated thanks for the welcome back! Here's a few pictures of a test mini:

gallery_21799_11137_5181.jpggallery_21799_11137_16449.jpggallery_21799_11137_15880.jpggallery_21799_11137_4216.jpg

Probably going to go for a blue highlight for the black armour rather than a grey. Should have a full tactical squad painted up soon.

Like the others have said, welcome back! I like the paint scheme and the tentative name.

Do you have any fluff for them yet or are they still too new?

Thanks! I'm still working on the deeper fluff, but the basic idea is that their first grand master attempted to move on from the hunt, but soon discovered he couldn't escape his duties that easily. They also sing hymnals in battle. A lot.

Archived