Demi-Company/Battle Company HQ Question

Hello Brothers and Sisters of the First Legion. I have a potentially dumb question for you. I have my on the New Codex yet have not acquired it. So my question is when we get or go for the Battle or Demi Company do we have to take a Company Master, Chaplain and have the potential for an Int Chappy?

Essentially I want to take an Int. Chappy but would rather not have to take the regular Chappy on top of the Company Master etc. I believe that is a ton of points and would make it rather tough to fit it all in. Anyway I'm just trying to figure out where and what spot the Int. Chappy fills in the new codex or if it is a grey area currently.

Thanks for any and all help.
DoC

You can take a company master or a chaplain with the Demi company. If you take the lions blade detachment you take a Demi company which includes the aforementioned company master or chaplain plus an auxiliary detatchment (which includes all sorts of ravenwing and death wing fun) and then you can take a command choice which can be pretty much any HQ choice, int chaplain included.

Archived