FTSF: Explosion of Bloodlust

tjr

What is the exact wording for "Explosion of Bloodlust"?

Basically my question is, if Death Company (who has rage already) benefit at all from this rule.

For comparison, "Unleash Rage" (Sang. psychic power) - which grants rage - specifies that a unit that already have rage, gain +1 A.

Whilst I can't give you the exact wording due to the forum's stance on rule fishing, I can tell you that Death Company receive no benefit from Explosion of Bloodlust on the rare occasions that you roll 10+ on the charge.

Also, if you have Battlescribe on your phone, you will see the exact wording on there.

Whilst I can't give you the exact wording due to the forum's stance on rule fishing, I can tell you that Death Company receive no benefit from Explosion of Bloodlust on the rare occasions that you roll 10+ on the charge.

Also, if you have Battlescribe on your phone, you will see the exact wording on there.

Cheers. I just managed to get BattleScribe to show the rules. Now I need to print my list again :)

I'm sitting here daydreaming about rolling 10+ when charging in my Dante Star

8 attacks @ WS7, S7, I6, AP2, Master Crafted

30 attack @ WS5, S5, I4, AP3, Master Crafted

8 attacks @ WS5, S9, I1, AP2

And if things go as usual, the priest will stand around and look at pretty flowers or whatever.

Sadly, Fleet doesn't spread to a unit.

Gah.

But if the model with fleet is the closest to the enemy?

He doesnt actually move faster than the unit, which is forbidden by the rules, but has rules to allow the reroll.

No. Money be green and fleet don't confer. So no Dante+Mephiston death stars with fleet & Hit and Run :-/

Unfortunately. I've missing too many charges and been shot to :cuss afterwards.

Sadly, Fleet doesn't spread to a unit.

Gah.

But if the model with fleet is the closest to the enemy?

He doesnt actually move faster than the unit, which is forbidden by the rules, but has rules to allow the reroll.

No. Money be green and fleet don't confer. So no Dante+Mephiston death stars with fleet & Hit and Run :-/

Unfortunately. I've missing too many charges and been shot to censored.gif afterwards.

Pretty much. Even if the closest model has Fleet, you're rolling for the unit not the model and the unit doesn't have Fleet.

One of the small problems with Mephiston and DC Tycho finally being allowed to join units.

Archived