Why are there commander models with no codex entry?

TyTyMcFly

So I got a lot of random stuff when my freind dug out his old collection, including some badass HQ pieces I would have otherwise avoided. Including this commander. "http://imgur.com/DzEs5Bb"

Its sort of annoying that I'd have to feild him as a captain to use him. I'm thinking about just painting him as cap. Sicarious. His other arm has a sweet plasma pistol I would call the fury of baal, but not if I can't make him into something better than just a captain.

Nothing stopping you getting creative!

Paint him blue with a plasma pistol and he could be your Mephiston!

Paint him gold with just the sword and add some wings and he's the Sanguinor!

Same but with an inferno pistol and he's your custom Dante!

Count-as possibilities are endless!

plus Cato Sicarius is an Ultramarine and one of the worst... Prime example of "look at me i'm the golden standard!!!! ;)

Having him count as mephy is a great idea! I think I'll swap out he torso for the one with the muscular armor on the upgrade sprue and try to find a skull to make a shoulder pad too. This will become my next major modeling/learning goal.

Also, I realize now that commanders and captains are synonomous as far as space marines are concerned. So lets just forget about that.

Back in 3rd, the categories of HQ were "Leader, Commander, and Force Commander"

These have all been replaced with the standard "Captain Profile" as you said.

The best thing is to use a captain profile, or sicarius as you say. As long as you let your opponent know what's going on!

Archived