Imperial Fists Assault Squad Wip

Snejk

Hey,

I just wanted to show my nearly finished IF assault squad. They have grey armor, which is inspired by this bad boy here: 

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140411234646/warhammer40k/images/4/4f/IF_Legion_Assault_Legionary.jpg 

Currently it's just a five man squad, but I'll add another five soon. Two with plasma pistols and three with bolt pistols. 

Here they are: 

Assault Squad Wip

There are some minor details left. Purity seals to be fixed up, chapter markings etc, etc. 

You get a like Purely for Reproducing probably my favorite artwork of an Imperial Fists, GG!

That aside, the marines look great. The choice of grey/dark grey over black gives it a bit more depth and it works out nicely.

So, the assault squad is pretty much finished. I need to attach chapter badges to the shoulder pads, but I can't get it done good, since I don't have any mirco sol, which I have been told is a good thing to have for decals on shoulder pads. Usually they just get all wrinkly ans censored.gif.

Anyway here they are with s ome close ups for details.

I hope you guys like them.

Assault 1

Assault 2

Assault 3

And here are two dudes for my command squad. One with just a huge power sword and the other with a Thunder Hammer and Storm/combat shield. Both are still works in progress.

Command 1

The shield is from the Warriors of Chaos box. I just cut the chaos star away and made the top right corner square instead of rounded. I saw someone using the new Age of Sigmar Stormcast Eternals hields as boarding shields for Horus Heresy stuff. Looked really good.

Archived