Inquisition model

Chelios

Hi guys, i don't know where to post, but i have a question. 

I want to built an inquisition army with some changes, and i want to build my crusader with warmachine miniatures( http://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/p/1006667/14409535/1335893112807/cygnar-sword-knights.jpg?asGalleryImage=true&token=yINqKFGQO6oEPN%2FyFUhV2fiu2b4%3D ).

How are in scale? They scale well or they are pretty bigger or smaller than WH 40K?

The scale on the WM models is fine, but the styling is completely off and very visually distinctive as WM models. As in, if you were to put these down on the table across from me without conversions, I would immediately think "Ah, Warmachine models". Not that that's a bad thing, but I would definitely notice it. If they are multipart plastics or resins, conversion is a snap. If they are metals...not so much.

Ultimately, if these have the aesthetic you want for your crusaders, then that's what you should use. It doesn't appeal to me personally, but that just my opinion. Given that GW only every produced 2 official models for Crusaders, there have been plenty of conversions spanning every aesthetic out there.

Archived