If we go with half the Primarchs (as Mortarion tells us were present at one of the canon Lost Legion incidents, hence how many I included in Executio), this is what I'd suggest:

- Icarion

- Alexandros

- Morro

- Pionus

- Hec

- Andezo

- Gwal

- Yucahu

- Daer'dd

Going partly by who'd have the most reason to be there, and who'd provide some good material to work with in the story.

We've subbed Yucahu for Kozja, otherwise I think this is unchanged.

I have a day off work and my legs ache (putting up a marquee is hard work) too much to contemplate running or the gym, so I'll be doing a fair bit of fluff work today.

One thing I have to ask is this: can anyone think of a good story they've seen around that didn't make it to the Stories thread yet?

Edited by bluntblade

Dear friends, I overworked the fleet organisation chart, so that everything is arragend this way

Rank in the Legion - Admiral/ Commander/etc - Flagshipsname - Number of Astartes on board (could also be written seperately) - fleet number and name.

For example

1 - Primarch Bugs Bunny - Carrot - 2032414 Astartes - 5th Fleet "Bunnybombers"

For those where information was missing, i filled the blanks with fantasynames(???). To those who havent't written something, please write me the proper names, numbers of astartes and the fleetnumber. oin the fleet number: don't use those which are already in use, so check before you sent new.

Complete:

- Void Eagles

- Wardens of Light

- Eagle Warriors

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

Hey guys. I recall that we were discussing creating a wiki for the Insurrection. I had some time during the week and put the following together: https://sites.google.com/site/icarioninsurrection/ It's not very good as I don't have any experience with wikis, but it could serve as a base for us to make something better (up to it's size limit of 100M). Or if nothing else then it would let us get things put into the right sort of format to transfer onto a better one.

Oh apologies then :) I remembered it being mentioned but nothing more of the specifics and I couldn't find it easily (nearly 150 pages of General Thread makes for difficult searching). I'll wait patiently for you to be ready :)

Honestly I thank you for your work! I really appreciate what you did; As our IP/Continuity manager it makes my job easier and the wiki won't be ready for a few weeks, lately I'm reading every single post so I don't miss something important and we've been busy bees lately.

Oh apologies then :smile.: I remembered it being mentioned but nothing more of the specifics and I couldn't find it easily (nearly 150 pages of General Thread makes for difficult searching). I'll wait patiently for you to be ready :smile.:

Honestly I thank you for your work! I really appreciate what you did; As our IP/Continuity manager it makes my job easier and the wiki won't be ready for a few weeks, lately I'm reading every single post so I don't miss something important and we've been busy bees lately.

-bzz-

Always good to see abrother taking part in your own conspiracy.....priceless.

But to add some sense in the nonsense.

While doing the fleet thread, some had sent me the ships class ( which I didn't ask for so thx for the thoughts you created in my twisted mind)

Now my question how many ships if which class are eligable? 4 gloriana too much? Or do we take 10? Or one per fleet? To be honest, i was never very interested inti spaceships (although I love small ships fighting off gigantic space stations)

Always good to see abrother taking part in your own conspiracy.....priceless.

But to add some sense in the nonsense.

While doing the fleet thread, some had sent me the ships class ( which I didn't ask for so thx for the thoughts you created in my twisted mind)

Now my question how many ships if which class are eligable? 4 gloriana too much? Or do we take 10? Or one per fleet? To be honest, i was never very interested inti spaceships (although I love small ships fighting off gigantic space stations)

every legion only has ONE glorianan class ship, the eagles have one and another one that resembles one, but is not quiete one, and that is already ALOT.

Oh, let us please do this! *gets shiny eyes*

Ädmirall Dabossa,

Boss of da Grinskull Freebotas, da green Kaptin, da Uberplundarer, da son of Gork an' Mork, da big bling

King Dakkas' Revenge - former Gloriana class battleship, heavily modified by its new owners

*HARDA! BEDDA! FÄSTA! STRONGA!*

The Grinskull Freebotas under Ädmirall Dabossa were able to rise during the imperial campaign against the Quarith. Gathering and assimilating every orkish group he could found, Dabossa rose to one of the most powerful Ork warlords ever to have existed. His greatest victory, by now, was the successful boarding of a gigantic imperial ship known as Imperius. After heavy modifications it was worthy enough to act as his new flagship, renaming it King Dakkas' Revenge. [side note: It appears that King Dakka was an unknown, yet small alien race, which was kept by Dabossa as a pet. Apparently it was killed in a previous engagement with the Imperium prior to Dabossas retreat into the far eastern corners of Segmentum Ultima.]

Now, with replenished numbers, an impressive fleet of both orkish and imperial origin and a bloddthirsty horde of Freebotas under his command, Dabossa finally returns to the Imperium. He will have his vengeance.

Edited by Kelborn