But a battle-barge is a flagship. Even during the Great Crusade. Certainly there were some larger vessels, but these would be one-offs or heavily modified versions of existing designs that are rare or unique. Even the Eternal Crusader is a battle-barge, albeit one with a higher transport capacity.

@AO: I'm happy to reduce their size however, they're still meant to be GC era Eternal Crusader esque ships to serve as flagships so definitely much bigger than your average battle barge.

@Kelborn: Where was it stated that the Ultras have a smaller fleet than the other legions?

Not a smaller fleet than others. Just smaller than the Imperial Fists. Less capital ships, more smaller, older types I believe. Have to read that passage in HH5 again but I'm pretty sure there was something like that mentioned.

Agree with Drak. Bigger is not always better. Ask Emperor Palpatine if you don't believe me. ;)

Edited by Kelborn

But a battle-barge is a flagship. Even during the Great Crusade. Certainly there were some larger vessels, but these would be one-offs or heavily modified versions of existing designs that are rare or unique. Even the Eternal Crusader is a battle-barge, albeit one with a higher transport capacity.

I suppose I didn't express myself well enough. I meant a heavily modified and expanded class of battle barge rather than a whole new vessel.

Well after a lil' research the EC is about half the size of a Gloriana class and only 1.5-2km longer than your typical Battle Barge and since it's a BB it lacks the full firepower of a true warship I'm okay with the Lions having twelve though you'll need tons of support ships and you still might want a Gloriana class ship maybe a massive 20km battle barge type thing

Well after a lil' research the EC is about half the size of a Gloriana class and only 1.5-2km longer than your typical Battle Barge and since it's a BB it lacks the full firepower of a true warship I'm okay with the Lions having twelve though you'll need tons of support ships and you still might want a Gloriana class ship maybe a massive 20km battle barge type thing

Still have a gloriana ;) Lupa Sanguis

Then Andezo would like to order one. Along with the Avenger cruiser, the more brutal and later traitor tribes would use them for boarding actions and the like. :smile.:

I feel the name needs to draw on the whole "the Loa whose horse was Death" thing.

Moving on: Prospero raises a couple of questions. a) what was Morro's relationship with Magnus, b) what could he callously say to infuriate Hec and Daer'dd? and c) should Andezo or Gwal arrive with the Emperor?

Edited by bluntblade

Hey ho. So gwal with big e on prospero after the death of magnus and russ? Gwal could go with the emperor but he already has command.over his legiin. Assisted the drownded against thw abyssii and severed morros arm before he could stab russ in the back. Maybe. Because of that incident he was called to terra as a witness? Or met the meperor half way?

Hey matea, sorry for the double post, but wanted to ask, if we have something like this http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Mz6zrLv1GbA/VN4KpP2WWXI/AAAAAAAAFXg/wniCOr1u3JM/s640/blogger-image--947120941.jpg

A general timeline for the insurrection visualized would easen the access to our project for newcomers and for us old obe to know what all is happening. Same would be cool for the great crusafe and later the scouring etc.