If you would be so kind gents, are these the legions defending the palace at the siege?

Halcyon Wardens

Fire Keepers

Crimson Lions

Wardens of Light

Iron Bears

Predators

Sounds right. The Dune Serpents and the Void Eagles were trying to hold the flanks when the final assault came. 

Haven't the Predators already gone rogue at this point (I believe that was the final decision)?

As we talk about the siege ( I know I know, we have other books to work on) who will defend luna, mars and the other planets? Who fight on the saturn shipyards? As the siege will not only have the siege as conflict but a lot of the others.

Morthera fought on mars against the dark mech right? Or was.it on luna? Where will the other primarchs be? Will there be more.casualties among the.primarchs? In previous books maybe? Kawil dies, daer'dd dies, piinius becomes a megazord and alexos, raktra and koschei daemon primarchs while icarion becomes.something else.

I just ask because of praetorian of dorn. They killed.one of the major characters.off and should we be brave enough to take such matters?

Ok. Invisibility is a tricky thing to pull off. It can't be anywhere near as powerful as the psychic power. As that is already horribly broken and needs to be activated successfully... Simply giving the unit Shrouding or a 'dodge-based' invulnerable save would probably work best. If not, a toned down Invisibility (Half WS/BS when targeting the unit) might be viable with a sufficiently major side effect and cost. I'll give it some more consideration. I have to say that Faluak might need some toning down depending on the solution we implement as he is already getting up there in cost.

Ok. Invisibility is a tricky thing to pull off. It can't be anywhere near as powerful as the psychic power. As that is already horribly broken and needs to be activated successfully... Simply giving the unit Shrouding or a 'dodge-based' invulnerable save would probably work best. If not, a toned down Invisibility (Half WS/BS when targeting the unit) might be viable with a sufficiently major side effect and cost. I'll give it some more consideration. I have to say that Faluak might need some toning down depending on the solution we implement as he is already getting up there in cost.

Look into the 30k Camo Cloak Relic, that might be a basis of inspiration.

He doesn't hold a candle to Krautscientist's daemon version, that's for sure

Whoops, replying to old post

Dammit. This is the problem with not being able to compare the model directly. I really need to buy them all at some point... Oh well, just another thing to add to the list.

@Raktra: I will say he's not my favourite and like most of the Primarchs I'm not the biggest fan of his face, but I also wish that Forgeworld had made helmets for the Primarchs as an option. Even so I look forward to seeing more of him.

I'd love to see the Khan modelled with his dragon helm

Edited by bluntblade