Would be cooll if we had them timeline sorted. So just starting from the great crusade until the bitter end^^

That would require to have all of the stories from one point to the other. Not gonna happen anytime soon.

Blunt, did you want to do the honors or shall I?

Would be cooll if we had them timeline sorted. So just starting from the great crusade until the bitter end^^

That would require to have all of the stories from one point to the other. Not gonna happen anytime soon.

Blunt, did you want to do the honors or shall I?

I believe I have the day off work and the old guys are occupying the TV room as usual. I'll do it.

Also, for those who missed it Skal and I had a fever dream about hellgun (or maybe I meant hotshot) style las-rifles and pistols for Astartes. Would anyone like to claim them for their Legion to discover/invent?

Edited by bluntblade

Normally I would say: power of light is for the wardens.of light. But we are not that cool.at inventing shootystuff( okay illuminator) how about the fire keepers or better the abyssii?

Amd apllaus to blunt for his effort.

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

It'd be neat if there were more variants occupying different places between lasrifle and lascannon.

Well:

• Laspistol
  • Lasgun/rifle
  • Lascarbine
  • Hotshot Lasgun
  • Hellpistol
  • Hellgun
  • Las-Locks
  • Long Las
  • Multilaser
  • Lascannon
  • Laser Destroyer
  • Turbolaser
  • Neutron Laser Projector
  • Volcano Cannon

Of these, the Lasgun is generally S3, the Multilaser is S6 and the Lascannon is S9 so, yeah :p

Laser shooting bows for the quietly killing legions like the serpents for example; simple, quiet, deadly

Laser shooting bowcasters for those legions who don't give a **** that the enemy knows they are coming; loud and devastating (Chewbacca in TFA)

Laser gatling for Those legions who just want to have fun in annihilate their enemies; fast, massive impact, hell lot of fun

I like lasers and chooms! :D

*edit* got ninja'd by slips. ;)

Edited by Kelborn

Yeah are we talking about making Hotshots and Hellguns Astartes usable? If so cool.

If not. We are, yet again (I believe) drowning ourselves in details that don't further the narrative.

That's what I'm thinking. Just a fun extra option.

Now casting my mind back to where we were before the site was down. Are people cool with the X Legion culling the Thunder Warriors? And what is the deal with the missing text for the Prosecution?

It'd be neat if there were more variants occupying different places between lasrifle and lascannon.

Well:
  • Laspistol
  • Lasgun/rifle
  • Lascarbine
  • Hotshot Lasgun
  • Hellpistol
  • Hellgun
  • Las-Locks
  • Long Las
  • Multilaser
  • Lascannon
  • Laser Destroyer
  • Turbolaser
  • Neutron Laser Projector
  • Volcano Cannon
Of these, the Lasgun is generally S3, the Multilaser is S6 and the Lascannon is S9 so, yeah :p

I stand corrected.

Anyway, I'm fine with the Xth purging the Thunder Warriors

Another yes for multi lasers. Seems kind of odd theg weren't already a thing.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if they had been in the RT days. Also yes on the Xth culling the Thunder Warriors.

You know how nobles usually have horribly long full names? You'll remember that Kozja only has two names? Well that's because I had never bothered writing the full form. Which I have finally done. The Primarch of the Warbringers is

Kozja Zladislawik Urafos-Asklep Svatogor Deventyzem Darzalas, High King of all Strelians, Grand Prince of the Oneiron Cluster, Urafos of the Asklepian Order, Commander of the Bogatyrs, Shaper of Hosts, Primarch of the IX Legion Astartes: the Voitely.