I don't know his FB info. I don't think he joined the FB group either.

I agree. Morro and the Drowned would be very difficult to replace at this point. Still, I'd leave it to a vote for a final decision.

He didn't. On which note, Sigi, Slips and whoever else didn't joint yet, feel free to - it's a closed group, so no one else can see anything.

I'm happy to help with fluff. It would be a lot of work to disentangle all that stuff

<== Doesnt have facebook

*cough*

So we keep molech, urien rakarth, belakor the mastermind behimd everything, soul eating daemon morro, freeinng.himself, eldar Hunter etc?

I'd be inclined to do away with Be'lakor, but we're better off just moving forward for now. Not sure about the daemon lattice thing, as the current fluff dictates him being in the presence of the Emperor and Icarion with it

Sorry for any interruptions, but if there's a slot for me to take hold of a legion then I wouldn't mind. Assuming a majority of you has a legion or two under their belts already, there's going to be a lot of lore and rules resting on just one person's shoulders. As someone with no legion, taking hold of The Drowned - even momentarily - might be a wonderful chance to write as much fanfiction about them as I like without needing to ask permission, because then I'd only be asking myself, and the answer would always be yes.

As the drowned are heavily tied to some legions and the universe you would maybe need to have that alaays in the back of the Head, but I see you absolutely stemming it. ( conflict morro hennason( conflict morro legion, conflict drowned abyssii, conflict morro leman, arm cut off from gwal-> arm has probs to heal accet bionics, urien rakarth arc, friendship pionius morro, morro backstabs pionius, vitenko prosecution, morros decent into many limb horror, drowned gets disbanded, evtl belakor and molech-> morro gets enslaved from slaanesh, eldar hunter and soul eater arc, morro becomes dr. Zoidberg., battle between pionius and morro in gargantuan form on terra, neptune or somewhere else in the solar system)

It is a lot of lore and i bet I have missed half of it^^ but you can do it. Especially with the help of the community.