Well, seems like I got at least two buddies

Mikhal and Griff for rules

If I'd have to decide, I would choose Mikhal as he's the one I discussed the most about the predators and he has the best impression of what I have in mind for them.

Does someone need a pal? I'm currently free. ;)

Been thinking about the buddy list for my Legion.

Would nominate the following:

Blunt for fluff, working with him on several scenes, therefore he knows best how to depict them

Griff for rules, 'cause he knows what I want to do with them

Mikhal for overall theme as he is involved from the very beginning

:)

And I'll accept AOs offer and become the Legion buddy for the Eagle Warriors. Furthermore, I'll join team Light of Mikhal as he'd contacted me via pm. ^^

AO: Could you send me your stuff concerning your Legion? Would save that as a backup.

Well, yes.

Mikhal knows about their history, you know how I would describe and represent it. ^^

Unit stuff is already uploaded in my thread.

History is left to work on it.

But keep in mind: the buddy system is for worst case scenarios. :)

Been thinking about the buddy list for my Legion.

Would nominate the following:

Blunt for fluff, working with him on several scenes, therefore he knows best how to depict them

Griff for rules, 'cause he knows what I want to do with them

Mikhal for overall theme as he is involved from the very beginning

:)

And I'll accept AOs offer and become the Legion buddy for the Eagle Warriors. Furthermore, I'll join team Light of Mikhal as he'd contacted me via pm. ^^

AO: Could you send me your stuff concerning your Legion? Would save that as a backup.

Will do so soon mate, just got back from a small boxing competition, tottaly spent atm

Might it be worth implementing some sort of a buddy system for the various legions? So that there is a second person who can answer questions and work on things in case the primary ever has to disappear unexpectedly, for whatever reason.

That is an excellent idea.

By the way, I'd just like to apologise for my lack of posting recently - I've been snowed down in a bunch of assignments for school that have been eating up my free time.  The good news is that I'm coming to the end of them, and I've got two weeks off starting next Monday, so I'll try and make some more significant progress over that time and get the Dune Serpents finished for Book 2, clear up outstanding tasks, etc.

Might it be worth implementing some sort of a buddy system for the various legions? So that there is a second person who can answer questions and work on things in case the primary ever has to disappear unexpectedly, for whatever reason.

By the way, I'd just like to apologise for my lack of posting recently - I've been snowed down in a bunch of assignments for school that have been eating up my free time.  

316905_5.jpg

Edited by Raktra

By the way, I'd just like to apologise for my lack of posting recently - I've been snowed down in a bunch of assignments for school that have been eating up my free time.

316905_5.jpg
If it's any consolation, I'm spending this week and next in a packhouse trying to hang up lots of chicken thighs on a weird mechanism. Annoyingly it's hectic, so I don't know if I'll get many ideas down this week.

I do have a plan to introduce Legba properly and give an inside view of the Predators. The question is whether they roll with the Serpents or Grave Stalkers.

Edited by bluntblade

What was our decision concerning his original tribe? Soul Eater? Can't remem.

Would suggest the Serpents as the Stalkers are a bunch of pariahs and the Predators would only fight alongside them by order. Though it would give us / you a good frame to work with.

One of the main two. Ebonspears?

More and more, I'm reminded of that old Blackadder line. "Everyone's got a book inside them Baldrick, and this is mine. It just happens to have genetically engineered super-soldiers in it."

Edited by bluntblade