Quick question for all legion creators/curators: Whom amongst the legions would have wanted a Leviathan pattern ship or two? I figured the Dauntless Few might have just been gifted them and the Predators have a few, so I was curious if any others would or if those mentioned would have requested a large amount.

Huh, I have an idea, why not have a notable battle revolve around the Insurrectionists trying to capture a nearly-finished Leviathan around the start of the Insurrection? Daer'dd's built it for one of his brothers but the Day of Revelation happens before it's complete and the traitors would obviously want to deny such a vessel to the loyalists and, if possible, take it for themselves.

Quick question for all legion creators/curators: Whom amongst the legions would have wanted a Leviathan pattern ship or two? I figured the Dauntless Few might have just been gifted them and the Predators have a few, so I was curious if any others would or if those mentioned would have requested a large amount.

Huh, I have an idea, why not have a notable battle revolve around the Insurrectionists trying to capture a nearly-finished Leviathan around the start of the Insurrection? Daer'dd's built it for one of his brothers but the Day of Revelation happens before it's complete and the traitors would obviously want to deny such a vessel to the loyalists and, if possible, take it for themselves.

I support this idea, my only change is it wouldn't be in the ship yard but being delivered, as the ship yard is in the Huron system, so they'd have to be ballsy enough to assault an Astartes home world to get it… which let's be honest is suicide for the attackers.

Depends...what if it were the traitor bears who captures it right at the start of the insurrection? In the chaos around dear'dds death a feat like this is possible. The big heist^^

(come to think of it....traitor bears disguising themselves as loyalist bears try ti steal it would give a great campaign)

Ah and Gwal likes 2 or 3. At least one ( needs a replecement for his gloriana anyway)

Why is the Hektor Heresy ( Apart.from the name.Hektor Cinnecenaty) a mess? Is it worth reading?

Given the nature of 4chan threads to disappear after a while, most things are constantly being rewritten, or entire stories forgotten because nobody bothered to write them anywhere else. There are some pretty good ideas here and there, though.

Hello all.

Since it's really, really long, I don't expect you all to read through it instantly, but as it is my most ambitious piece to date, any possible feedback you can give on my latest addition to the stories thread (http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/320524-brotherhood-of-the-lost-the-stories/?p=4530286) would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

So, is there anything stopping us from posting the Insurrection on 1d4chan?

Not being a /tg/ project, I guess.

And ships go to the Void Eagles. Always.

Dornian Heresy is on there, and that sure ain't /tg. For now, I'm inclined to hold fire 'til we're really presentable, and things are in hand with the Jackals and Book 1.

Fair enough. I'd really like this project be featured on there since I feel like we've now put in more work than even the Dornian Heresy at this point. At the same time, as much as I want us to be in there, it feels like cheating if one of us does the editing instead of word of our work naturally reaching the rest of the internet.

Now for something completely different. Every time I worry that our project has way too many modern references (Cthulhu Mythos, Dynasty Warriors), all I have to remember is that GW is the one who added Rambo and Terminators to 40k. 

Edited by simison

Fair enough. I'd really like this project be featured on there since I feel like we've now put in more work than even the Dornian Heresy at this point. At the same time, as much as I want us to be in there, it feels like cheating if one of us does the editing instead of word of our work naturally reaching the rest of the internet.

Now for something completely different. Every time I worry that our project has way too many modern references (Cthulhu Mythos, Dynasty Warriors), all I have to remember is that GW is the one who added Rambo and Terminators to 40.

Yeah, there is that. Feels unsporting somehow. Hopefully as we develop we'll get a little buzz going. I'm going to try and get an account on Fan-Fic and set up a subsection for the Brotherhood this evening, and I should really send the updated contents for Stories to Kelborn

You forgot Pacific Rim, Mad Max and Darksiders :P

Edited by bluntblade

Hello gentlemen and ladies. I was thinking about vehicles legions use in fluff but we haven't seen rules for yet, so it got me pondering What of the Sabre? I'd love to see it and I think a thunderfire cannon variation and an Avenger Gatling cannon variant would both be amazing and all three serve very different rolls. Thoughts? Edited by Chief Captain Redd