Thought a little about the /tg thing, and I think I'm in the camp that would rather see us get posted there rather than posting ourselves. As far as getting the word out goes, posting suitable models in HQ Showcase/Martian Death Ray Club/Post Your Dreadnought couldn't hurt.

Also, people who were discussing shields might find this interesting: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/327024-alternative-breacher-shields/

Edited by bluntblade

Is there a functional difference between multi-las and hellshots?

I've added the Alexos vs Gwal picture into the Reckoning bit of the contents for Stories, with credit to the maker of course. Hopefully we can get some more images like that and add one to each section.

Edited by bluntblade

So might it make sense for an Astartes to use a hell-las pistol? Been wondering about something wrist-mounted, but I've also been wondering about something for a special character with a shield. I'm sure I've seen a character somewhere who has a gun mounted on the inside of a breacher shield, so he can cover when he's not shielding himself.

So might it make sense for an Astartes to use a hell-las pistol? Been wondering about something wrist-mounted, but I've also been wondering about something for a special character with a shield. I'm sure I've seen a character somewhere who has a gun mounted on the inside of a breacher shield, so he can cover when he's not shielding himself.

Alexis Pollux has a meltagun inside his shield, indeed.

Alexis Pollux has a meltagun inside his shield, indeed.

I believe it's mounted on his powerfist, isn't it?

For your consideration. 40k rules for the Custodes and Sisters of Silence:

https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/Datasheets/Burning%20of%20Prospero%20Imperial%20Datasheets.pdf

I'm a little bemused that the Custodes find it easier to block attacks by more skilled opponents than less skilled ones (in effect). And I hope that things are tweaked for the 30k versions, but it's still nice to see an almost preview for them :)