And then we discuss if the jackals just get anothe rleader or or do we then introduce a complete new legion? I am still for the observer. I think his story legion would be a unique addition to our universe. Although i would miss the jackal

I am for myself because we are going to need more nerith producing legions to keep up with demand :wink:(I swear, that is my most significant contribution to the universe)

Edited by Sigismund229

As I took the seat of a former brother, I know how difficult it can be to integrate a new legion.

I would be happier if Invictus would return and his jackals could stay but right now, we still are in a good position to exchange legions.

Imagine someone would retire during book 7 or so.

But IF the Jackals will be replaced, may those Predators, who go renegade after the end of the Insurrection and after Andezo being caught in stasis, claim the pirate-kingdom part for themselves? ^^

An idea popped up in my mind while thinking about a potential replacement for the Jackals. I would not want to have a second Legion to work on. It's just an idea I would like to throw in. But right now, it would be too early.

Will wait until the decision has been made.

I've been good, don't really know what to help with so just kinda have read everything.

Yeah, we're in a weird kind of place now with Invictus' disappearance. But, there's certainly plenty to read, and the content grows every day.

Also, while I'm at it, I'm going to make an official rule. If anyone knows that they will be completely absent from Bolter and Chainsword or wherever we're based for a period longer than two weeks, please alert someone about it. Whether by post or by PM, let someone, preferably myself, know about the upcoming absence and a general idea of how long it will last. If anyone is absent without notice (AWON?) for an entire month, that person will be labeled as an 'Inactive Member'. 

I second that.

One thing that could do with getting done is a bit of housekeeping - just an update to this image:

sml_gallery_78547_10599_302375.png

I don't know if I can get the Heresy Painter on this computer (assuming I can find it anyway), but we need the Predators added, and just adding a few "character" bits to the images (black visor on the Scion, shield on the Lion) would be neat. I'm not totally sure, but Squig's colour scheme for the Serpents might be a bit different now.

One for the Insurgos could be good too.

Edited by bluntblade

I've been good, don't really know what to help with so just kinda have read everything.

Yeah, we're in a weird kind of place now with Invictus' disappearance. But, there's certainly plenty to read, and the content grows every day.

Also, while I'm at it, I'm going to make an official rule. If anyone knows that they will be completely absent from Bolter and Chainsword or wherever we're based for a period longer than two weeks, please alert someone about it. Whether by post or by PM, let someone, preferably myself, know about the upcoming absence and a general idea of how long it will last. If anyone is absent without notice (AWON?) for an entire month, that person will be labeled as an 'Inactive Member'.

And if he is an inactive member, what does it mean? Is he stripped of command? What is if the user has an accident? I once was overrun by a car and hadn't access to interwebs for 6 weeks. What happens if for example something like that occurs?

How about a period of grace of an extra month ? ie, after a month AWON, labelled as inactive, at which time someone else can take temporary command so the project doesn't grind to a halt. If after another month the inactive member still hasn't posted then the temporary assignment becomes permanent and the "Regent" becomes Lord.

If an accident keeps somebody away from a computer for more then two months, then I think that person has more to worry about then a project in a fictional universe.

How about a period of grace of an extra month ? ie, after a month AWON, labelled as inactive, at which time someone else can take temporary command so the project doesn't grind to a halt. If after another month the inactive member still hasn't posted then the temporary assignment becomes permanent and the "Regent" becomes Lord.

Essentially this. Someone else is picked to take over that particular legion. Not sure if there's a need to make it 'permanent'.

Essentially this. Someone else is picked to take over that particular legion. Not sure if there's a need to make it 'permanent'.

Okay, that does indeed seem better. Of course, that was a bit of the basis of the "buddy system" no?

Okay, that does indeed seem better. Of course, that was a bit of the basis of the "buddy system" no?

True, but not everyone has a buddy, and this puts in hard time to base our decisions off of.

With the custodian hover tank in mind, new opportunities are popping up.

Do we have a Legion which might be interested in this kind of tech?

@Sigi: already buddy of two legions. Quite enough for me, sry.

Edited by Kelborn