With the custodian hover tank in mind, new opportunities are popping up.

Do we have a Legion which might be interested in this kind of tech?

@Sigi: already buddy of two legions. Quite enough for me, sry.

Some kind of ursine legion pop to mind... ;)

With the custodian hover tank in mind, new opportunities are popping up.

Do we have a Legion which might be interested in this kind of tech?

@Sigi: already buddy of two legions. Quite enough for me, sry.

Some kind of ursine legion pop to mind... :wink:

Honestly I would be. I have a section in my fluff that covers the Grave Stalkers use of grav tanks over alternates. I even wrote up a medium grav tank somewhere back when we were starting this all off. I have to say seeing that Caladius made my jaw drop, I may have to get one, even if I never use it as anything more than a stand in Sicaran.

You can have it.

My predators are more like a ground = gooood force, preferring to advance on foot or tank/ bike. :)

Only exception is the Phantom Blades tribe.

I'm also thinking of giving Andezo kind of a discomfort while flying like Wolverine has it. ^^

Seeing this tank is what led to the loss of Techmarine Wendell Knager*, two landspeeders, a perfectly serviceable Sicaran, and hangar bay 31 of the Void Eagles frigate Unwarranted Demise.

*Remembered for his malatek works such as Autotellurian graviton rifles as a mean for space propulsion: practical results, and Comparative reactions of Astartes-grade jump equipment to overclocking.

Edited by Skalpynock

Seeing this tank is what led to the loss of Techmarine Wendell Knager*, two landspeeders, a perfectly serviceable Sicaran, and hangar bay 31 of the Void Eagles frigate Unwarranted Demise.

*Remembered for his malatek works such as Autotellurian graviton rifles as a mean for space propulsion: practical results, and Comparative reactions of Astartes-grade jump equipment to overclocking.

Authentic footage of the Primarch Yucahu's reaction upon reviewing the Incident Report:

200w.gif

By the time this happens, he'll have stopped bothering with reports altogether. Second fleet is burning worlds, the Third wants to be called the Morning Stars again, the Fourth is making the Mechanicum scream in agony again, the Fifth seems to have disappeared, Sixth fleet believe themselves to be Berserkers of Uran… Seventh, Eighth and Nine are respectable, but that's the least they can be, half a functional legion is good enough.

Hello gents!

Been informed that this main thread was created when I was away. Been poking around for a bit, and am extremely interested in taking part of this larger world building (if there are any open spots, of course)

Not too privy yet on what's the procedure in posting within this thread, so I'm introducing myself first and foremost before I do anything wrong hahaha.

Late last year, I started a little thread about the Lost Legion "The Devoured", and been slowly building their history and iconography.

If interested, feel free to check it out here: The Devoured

Helloooooo mate. Welcome to the world of survivial horror. Uhm...I mean welcome to the crazyness of slaughter....urg....welcome to the insanity which the brotherhood of the lost cast upon its members.

And you will get insane....after you have to catch up reading ALL relevant info....GMHAAHJAJAJAJAJAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

Hello gents!

Been informed that this main thread was created when I was away. Been poking around for a bit, and am extremely interested in taking part of this larger world building (if there are any open spots, of course)

Not too privy yet on what's the procedure in posting within this thread, so I'm introducing myself first and foremost before I do anything wrong hahaha.

Late last year, I started a little thread about the Lost Legion "The Devoured", and been slowly building their history and iconography.

Well, there's no "Legionnaire" spot left, though you are more than welcome to build fluff on the Legions that are already there, or non-legion factions. I'd recommend giving a look to the Stories thread, I believe it's the best way to get the feel of each legion to see them in action.

Hello gents!

Greetings, max! We're always happy to have new members. 

As Skal mentioned, at this point, there are no Legionnaire positions available, but there's always a chance to leave your own mark on our universe. For instance, out-of-universe, we're still looking for artists, and I'm impressed by what I've seen in your thread.

In-universe, there's plenty of potential for creation. Knight Houses, Mechanicum factions, xenos that might have survived the Great Crusade, or simply building on what's established with your own personal spin.

Everyone here should read The Atrocity Archive by Charles Stross. It's given me a ton of ideas for Chaos stuff, and in particular Alexos' scientifically minded prophet.

To elaborate, it all hinges on the idea that daemonancy, infernal geometry and so on can work through computer code, software etc. There's also the idea of treating pain as a source of power and extracting it on an industrial scale.

Another addition to my Dream Scrapbook of Insurrection Art; one for a hypothetical novella centering on Irvin Ruel on Mars, with Ruel himself grappling with an Ursalax cyborg (no fluff for them in the wikis, but they're on Forge World). Or alternatively him later in the Insurrection, gutting traitors