Bluntblade has withdrawn his candidacy.

Talonair, SanguinuisReborn, General ripphook, and Apothecary Meros remain undecided among the Auxilia.

Apologist is the only one in the Ally category.

Two applications in the Outsider or Xeno category. 

Two applicants in the Legionnaire category.

Carry on.

Don't want to be rude but the pirate kingdom thing will be taken over be the traitor predators, namely the Soul Eater tribe. :smile.:

And what if someone wants to continue the Jackals? Then we have 2 Pirates arrrrrrrr. by the way, they must alway talk this way arrrrrrrr

The Yellow-Eyed Sons awaits your judgement, along with the amendment that House Harkon helps to garrison Fenris

Thanks for the heads-up, I'll get to it sooner or later today. Currently at internship, which means my posting is spotty.

And also ninja'd by San. Is this an official entry?

Keep in mind, I'm using Xeno in its actual definition, meaning 'outsider'. As in, outside of our project.

Max's Devoured is one of the two.

The other is from my 40k mentor, Nate. He'd like to offer a knight legion, something we are missing at this moment. 

If you want me to give more detail on borg marines I can flesh out the idea to give it a bit more weight

So long as you understand that it will be added to the Xeno category, then, yes, you can make your pitch.

Ah, I didn't realize Blunt. I thought they were just like an army of Paragon Shepherds (Mass Effect). I didn't sense any overtly knightly influence.

A pirate legion. Fleet based and always trying to plunder the nerith factories of the lions^^

The Void Eagles already kinda fill that niche. They are inspired by maritime culture as a whole, but each sub-fleet is a different interpretation of the concept. Fourth Fleet are the "ramshackle soviet spaceship filled with dangerous experimental tech", Fifth Fleet is full pirate (to the point where their admiral is Albator/Harlock), Fifth are cannibal raiders, and Ninth Fleet is the very rational, analytical, boring aspect of modern naval warfare.

If you want me to give more detail on borg marines I can flesh out the idea to give it a bit more weight

So long as you understand that it will be added to the Xeno category, then, yes, you can make your pitch.

Ah, I didn't realize Blunt. I thought they were just like an army of Paragon Shepherds (Mass Effect). I didn't sense any overtly knightly influence.

It's kinda like where the 'serkers would be the savage tribes of the Goths etc, the Shepherds are more Arthurian.

Oh please, not more arthurian references^^.

Crimson Lions have them, the Wardens of Light have them. And I am not sure about the Morningstars. Soon we have everything double and threefold. Even if the Shepards are no full fledged Legion (well, actually they are as close as possible to  an actual legion minus their primarch [who prefers to hack his way through the galaxy]) it is becoming kinda crowded in the arthurian aspect. how about something else...robin hood themed and Raktra is the sheriff of nottingham.

So do the Void Eagles commit Raids and Robberies? Talking of Pirates I am refering to that. Pirates without Nerith and Raids are just normal Sailors^^

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

And also ninja'd by San. Is this an official entry?

More a concept offered up as tribute to the Lords of the Lost, beyond my uncertainty as to whether I'd be capable of such a task I've also recently started at a new job so I don't have much free time to work on developing a new Legion. However if people like the general idea and want to adopt it themselves or as a community collaborative effort then they have my blessing.

It's a loose analogy, really it just saves having to explain half of the Dark Souls backstory.

I love Dark Souls, and am always delighted if I see a project connecting to it. So don't be lazy and gimme a full fledged summary^^

And Germanic, holy roman empire sounds good. exactly what i like to see. siegfried stauffen for primarch^^

Interesting. In which case, SanguiniusReborn has formally withdrawn his candidacy but offers a legion concept to the project, which may be built upon by another or combined with another legion concept.

Talonair, General ripphook, and Apothecary Meros remain.

It's a loose analogy, really it just saves having to explain half of the Dark Souls backstory.

I love Dark Souls, and am always delighted if I see a project connecting to it. So don't be lazy and gimme a full fledged summary^^

And Germanic, holy roman empire sounds good. exactly what i like to see. siegfried stauffen for primarch^^

Doggone it, man! So much ninja! Are you asking for a full-fledged summary of Nate's application?

Interesting. In which case, SanguiniusReborn has formally withdrawn his candidacy but offers a legion concept to the project, which may be built upon by another or combined with another legion concept.

Talonair, General ripphook, and Apothecary Meros remain.

Doggone it, man! So much ninja! Are you asking for a full-fledged summary of Nate's application?

Yes

Don't want to be rude but the pirate kingdom thing will be taken over be the traitor predators, namely the Soul Eater tribe. :smile.:

And what if someone wants to continue the Jackals? Then we have 2 Pirates arrrrrrrr. by the way, they must alway talk this way arrrrrrrr

Only if the Jackals are discarded will the Predators take their place as pirates.

If someone wants to continue them, then not.

Nate, essentially, wants to create something akin to the Black Templars. Large emphasis on zealous knighthood, but he's avoided making details because he wants to fill out whatever missing niche the project has. So, he's offering a lot of flexibility. The only other preference he has is that the legion does not stay Traitor throughout the entire Insurrection. He'd actually prefer to go Loyalist or Renegade.

I asked for Raktras Shephards Dark Souls heritage^^

But Nate is good too. How about what we call Raubritter. Those were Knights during the medieval times who well, ravaged the land although most of them were of noble heritage. but what can you await, if they come back from a crusade and find themselves stripped from all their titles because they were deemed dead.

Concerning Switching sides: If we have the other way around that the Knights of Nate change from traitors to loyalist, it could lessen the impact the switch of the predators fro loyalist to traitors have. also it kinda takes away from the suzerainty leaving the clutches of icarion. we repeat ourselves which could look like we don#t have anymore ideas.

PPS: We forgot Sete^^

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

Oh please, not more arthurian references^^.

Crimson Lions have them, the Wardens of Light have them. And I am not sure about the Morningstars. Soon we have everything double and threefold. Even if the Shepards are no full fledged Legion (well, actually they are as close as possible to an actual legion minus their primarch [who prefers to hack his way through the galaxy]) it is becoming kinda crowded in the arthurian aspect. how about something else...robin hood themed and Raktra is the sheriff of nottingham.

So do the Void Eagles commit Raids and Robberies? Talking of Pirates I am refering to that. Pirates without Nerith and Raids are just normal Sailors^^

The Morning Stars are Sikh knights, so fear no Arthurian influences there. Alvator's fleet spends the beginning of the Insurrection completely unaware of the civil war, so far they are in the outer galactic darkness. When they return, everybody believed them lost, and the admiral's influence has taken such an impact that they have taken his name and heraldry: the Sons of Nothingness, clad in black and red, edged in brass, raising a skull banner. They don't know which side to take, and are neutral blackshields for most of the war. They become "loyalist renegades" until the Cohort Edict, which they see as an opportunity to rejoin the Imperium.

If we do make it back to the Legionaires "ring", I've had an idea mulling around for a very techno-barbarian, John Blanche-inspired legion. But I wouldn't want to stretch myself too thin between the Warriors of Peace and the artwork, since that wouldn't be fair to you guys, so I won't push for it unless you folks approve.