The wardens would participate. But primarily those who have the passive gene implanted because with an active gene they habe to wear their masks in order to not affect the other participants.and that is a thing which makes people uneasy I guess.

The others yes, relax and enjoy, creating bonds. Get to know each other.

Beginning a vote for the replacement name for the Leman Russ Main Battle Tank:

1) Subtle reference to Leman Russ

2) Imperialis Standard MBT

3) Nemean MBT

I vote for Nemean.

The Nemean Lion was famed for its resilience, its hide was supposed to be invulnerable. Heracles, to kill it, strangled it to death with his bare hands. I find this fitting as a representation of the tank's strong resistance to ranged weaponry, but its weakness against CC attacks. Finally, it properly fills in with the Greek naming convention that the rest of the Imperial Army tanks embody.

That's 8 votes for Nemean so far. Let's see who's missing. Blunt, San, Sete, Rip, Athrawes, Hesh, Squig, AO, Skal, Demus... okay, more than enough people to keep the vote going. Carry on, gentlemen.

Ill vote for Greg. He seems like a nice guy, why not name a tank after him? 

I take issue with this. Greg still owes me $20.

Greg will trade you partial ownership of the name? 

How about the Greg and also Simison Main Battle Tank

Too close to the infamous Three-Eyed Simision warlord of the Age of Strife.

Demus, I was posting in my own legion thread when I saw this link: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/327453-female-primarch-project-what-is-this-heresy/

Is this the one you were mentioning as a female candidate?

Hehe, i asked thst myself.

But they are martial arts oriented pariah marines a very familiar theme here. I don't think he meant this because I think he refered to a woman who had the idea. And this primarchess is created by a guy