Demus, I was posting in my own legion thread when I saw this link: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/327453-female-primarch-project-what-is-this-heresy/

Is this the one you were mentioning as a female candidate?

Negative.

Hey guys, I was just looking ahead at the book plans, and I'm wondering how we're planning on covering the Warriors of Peace's betrayal/ ambush of the Fire Keepers on the Day of Revelation. I noticed they're split into two seperate books.

Good point.

Alright. Out of curiosity, was it a female Primarch and legion or just Primarch?

It'd also be nice if you voted on the Leman Russ tank's name replacement.

Primarch and legion.

I vote not Nemean.

Edited by Demus Ragnok

I vote Nemean.

This is kind of in keeping with my voting pattern; at the general election last year I voted with 10 minutes to go. Then again, I did have to cross Wales and at least half of England. "Damnit, I've got my civic rights and duties to exercise!"

Edited by bluntblade

I vote Nemean.

This is kind of in keeping with my voting pattern; at the general election last year I voted with 10 minutes to go. Then again, I did have to cross Wales and at least half of England. "Damnit, I've got my civic rights and duties to exercise!"

At least you could vote...

I vote Nemean.

Yeah, I was seventeen in 2010, so by the time 2015 rolled around I was kinda hyped to vote.

If my vote counts for anything I'd say Nemean. ( If not I'll just shad'up and sit in the corner :biggrin.: )

Not sure if it does or doesn't, so I'll count it as a 0.5 vote? A shadow vote? 

Anyway, between your vote and Blunt's putting the number above 11. Athrawes, Hesh, and Squig are rare sights right now, which pretty much means that there aren't enough votes to overwhelm the rather large advantage Nemean has.

So, I'm closing the election and declaring Nemean the winner.

Now, I can finally go back to writing Second Son now that we have a proper replacement name.

I vote Nemean.

Yeah, I was seventeen in 2010, so by the time 2015 rolled around I was kinda hyped to vote.

Yeah. However, I am annoyed that not even my parents and brother are allowed to vote due to idiot laws however(grumbles away in background).

Also, does anyone want to have a bash at writing Part 4 of Escalation? Much though I've tried I can't push past writer's block plus I need to write my Personal Statement for uni so I'm going to be a bit busy for the time being

Quick question.

As BL and GW started to depict all Primarchs with glowing eyes, will we do the same??

They have?

The Primarchs book series has. I don't think the mainline HH series does

Huh. Well, I'm against that. Sort of detracts from Alex's attempts to be humanizing and Gwal's own glowing eyes.

I vote Nemean.

Yeah. However, I am annoyed that not even my parents and brother are allowed to vote due to idiot laws however(grumbles away in background).

Also, does anyone want to have a bash at writing Part 4 of Escalation? Much though I've tried I can't push past writer's block plus I need to write my Personal Statement for uni so I'm going to be a bit busy for the time being

Go and study in berlin..nice and beautiful city..3.top class universities.and we can secretly form a brotherhood^^

Thought I'd chip into the glowing eyes discussion as the "resident artist". I don't really mind them, but I'm firmly of the belief that the eyes are simply an artistic choice and are definitely not meant to be indicative of their actual appearance. They're supposed to signify that the Primarchs are godlike beings coursing with godlike power, and maybe even hinting at the latent psychic ability they all have.

Just my two cents on the matter, I can take 'em or leave 'em.

Seeing as this needs an overhaul anyway:

gallery_78547_10599_302375.png

is there any chance, Drak, that you might be able to draw your design for a Scion's helmet over his standard one?

Can anyone else think of things we ought to add, besides a Predator and whoever our new XVIII are?

Edited by bluntblade

Also if someone could do the legwork (at least the initial stuff, until we have our new XVIII) that'd be grand. I honestly would do it - if nothing else I've had some horrid news today and want to just occupy my mind - but I'm not in a position to until there's a Heresy/40K painting app out. I would totally go for that app if it existed.