Or stay.with jackal pattern as a little reference of the past^^

I mean jackals are night active carnivors who hunt little animals or eat dead meat. As they are relatively small they too are prey. So they need to move silently. Somehow fits.^^

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

Ghost Jackal pattern

A legendary creature of forge world xy, this suit of armor is a small anecdote to the most dangerous carnivore on xy.

Reference to our lost brothers

Edited by Kelborn

I'd actually like to see something going back to Corvus pattern maybe murder pattern or Corax pattern. The beakie element is obvious but it's great for stealth, jump pack, and jet bike operations it can practically be used in place of recon armour, and several of our legion's cultures hold Ravens/Crows in high regards. Or we could be cheeky and just call it Rogue pattern in regards to RT01.

I quite like rogue too: since we have fewer examples of recon-heavy legions, it's specs may well be different too, meaning that it might be less suited to those kinds of tasks, but more suited for others

Thinking about our Testaments of the Primarchs series, and in a pathological necessity to make lists of everything, I've taken to re-making a timeline of Primarch deaths/disappearances. Let's see if I missed/misunderstood anything, or if it allows for some ideas to develop. I have not included daemonic ascensions, having no idea when they occur except for Koschei's.

–Magnus dies of Flesh-change on Prospero

–Russ dies under """mysterious circumstances""" on Prospero everyone knows Morro did it

–The Day of Revelation: Daer'dd is slain by Koschei and K'awil Pakal

–Mid-Insurrection: Pionus is vanquished by Morro and interred into a wraithnought [i only know this happens between the DoR and the Siege, correct me if it's after the suzerainty breaks away]

–Founding of the Suzerainty: K'awil is slain by the Secessionists

–The Siege of Terra: the Warmaster is killed by the Stormlord, who then proceeds to off himself.

–Civil war wracks the Predators, Andezo disappears in the battle

–Gwalchavad enters the Webway, never to be found again

–[End of the Scouring] Following the Cohort Edict, Yucahu leaves the Galaxy

–Ravaged by his self-experiments, Kozja Darzalas locks himself in stasis

–Hectarion launches an assault on the Nomad homeworld, thwarting their invasion but disappearing in the process

–The Jade General is murdered by the Newborn

[From then on, it's all hypothetical, and based on the recycled idea of the Jackal still living in M41]

–Nomus Sardauk terminates the False Primarch

–As of M41, Nomus Sardauk is the last primarch still alive outside of the Eye of Terror. He is the lone ruler of the Suzerainty, whose glory has long faded in favor of an utilitarian nightmare.

I recall simison mentioning a hypothetical list of primarch fates a while ago; that might be useful for filling in some of the gaps but I know nothing was really certain - I for one have no idea about Azus/Koschei's fate post insurrection.

EDIT: Also I really like the idea of Nomus surviving as the Suzerainty's ruler (or at least the Scorpions having a guy take charge) just for all the beautiful grimdark AI possibilities.

Edited by Big Bad Squig

I recall simison mentioning a hypothetical list of primarch fates a while ago; that might be useful for filling in some of the gaps but I know nothing was really certain - I for one have no idea about Azus/Koschei's fate post insurrection.

I went with the assumption that Koschei became Nurgle's daemon prince. Azus… I recall Sim mentioning something about falling to a stasis trap in a Necron compound, but that'd be hitting to close to Kozja's fate, I think.

Thinking about our Testaments of the Primarchs series, and in a pathological necessity to make lists of everything, I've taken to re-making a timeline of Primarch deaths/disappearances. Let's see if I missed/misunderstood anything, or if it allows for some ideas to develop. I have not included daemonic ascensions, having no idea when they occur except for Koschei's.

–Magnus dies of Flesh-change on Prospero

–Russ dies under """mysterious circumstances""" on Prospero everyone knows Morro did it

- The Berserkers vanish

–The Day of Revelation: Daer'dd is slain by Koschei and K'awil Pakal

The Berserkers reappear and announce loyalty to Icarion

–Mid-Insurrection: Pionus is vanquished by Morro and interred into a wraithnought [i only know this happens between the DoR and the Siege, correct me if it's after the suzerainty breaks away]

–Founding of the Suzerainty: K'awil is slain by the Secessionists

–The Siege of Terra: the Warmaster is killed by the Stormlord, who then proceeds to off himself.

–Civil war wracks the Predators, Andezo disappears in the battle

–Gwalchavad enters the Webway, never to be found again

–[End of the Scouring] Following the Cohort Edict, Yucahu leaves the Galaxy

–Ravaged by his self-experiments, Kozja Darzalas locks himself in stasis

–Hectarion launches an assault on the Nomad homeworld, thwarting their invasion but disappearing in the process

–The Jade General is murdered by the Newborn

[From then on, it's all hypothetical, and based on the recycled idea of the Jackal still living in M41]

–Nomus Sardauk terminates the False Primarch

–As of M41, Nomus Sardauk is the last primarch still alive outside of the Eye of Terror. He is the lone ruler of the Suzerainty, whose glory has long faded in favor of an utilitarian nightmare.

There's my bits added in.

I went with the assumption that Koschei became Nurgle's daemon prince. Azus… I recall Sim mentioning something about falling to a stasis trap in a Necron compound, but that'd be hitting to close to Kozja's fate, I think.

Yeah koschei definitely ascends to daemonhood - I meant I wasn't sure whether he was banished during/post scouring etc. In my view azus' fate is not set in stone so it can be edited if it's too close to kozja's turf.

I too like the idea of Nomus being the one left in charge. The Suzerainty could turn into a cyborg ish empire, Borg 2.0 incoming. :P

And in terms of Andezos fate: yeah, that's correct :)

And don't forget Setes empire. Could be interesting if the Nomus Suzerainty was already in contact when it emerged into the Imperium.

Edited by Kelborn

I thought Magnus' psychic blast took out Russ and everyone else on the planet and in orbit.

So what is Icarion's strength when he goes full Chaos? Harbingers, Predators, Berserkers, Drowned, Eagle Warriors, Grave Stalkers (?) Traitor Wardens and Serpents (presumably bolstered by decades of recruitment - will the Ember Host survive to have this as well?), Morning Stars (?) and perhaps some Warbringers Principiates. Do I have everyone?

Edit: I was concerned about a third Legion joining the Suzerainty. Looking at the Insurrectionist roll call, however, I'm not worried now.

Edited by bluntblade

Wondering vaguely about shenanigans with Assassins. Will Icarion have his own? Also wondering about pitting one of our characters, loyal or traitor, against an Eversor

That would be indeed a cool fight.

Could it be possible that an assassin temple defects?

Not going to lie I'd love to see Redd snap an Eversor like a twig. I think it might be pragmatic actually to have the scene play out against multiple characters as it could be a decapitating strike against the loyalist Astartes leadership, an attempt that would make Horus proud.