For my.drunk brothers: drink.more

Drink for the living, drink for the dead.

I don't want to say happy Armistice Day as that seems to defeat the point, so uh...pensive Armistice Day?

We had a customary two-minutes silence at my workplace today, it was rather surreal to see a busy supermarket sudden go so still and quiet.

For my.drunk brothers: drink.more

I'm not really sure what's in my glass right now, but it's pretty obviously bright green, smells of plants, over 50% ethanol, and tastes like sugar. Hoping it will help me figure out how the Asklepian order works, and where Asaev goes through the Insurrection and Scouring. I'm half-tempted to have him lose heart for his legion, but have high hopes for the Suzerainty as a whole.

What's the English term for Met? The drink of the gods? Viking stuff?

Whatever the case, that's what I'm going to drink today as I'm still Odin-ish with only one good eye. ^^

Whatever the case, that's what I'm going to drink today as I'm still Odin-ish with only one good eye. ^^

Mead.

Tell you one thing I really miss from home; a proper selection of good ales

Edited by bluntblade

Mead

Always wanted to try Mead, I'm not really a drinker myself (unless you count Vodka & Cokes "drinking") as I've never found an alcoholic drink I've liked the taste of, most of the ones I've tried have been sour or bitter tasting which I'm just not found on so I'm hoping Mead, being made from honey, will be more to my tastes.

Trying to work out a way to sneak a METAL BAWKSES riff into a story.

Niklaas gestured, and the Magma Cannons swung into position. "Let them come. In my experience, if you use enough firepower one metal box crumples much like any other."

Alternatively:

Nibaasiniiwi hauled himself up into the cabin. "We don't hide in these metal boxes, cousin. We hunt in them.

Edited by bluntblade

Thanks for the recommendation Mikhal, I'll try that. :) I can pretend the cherry is the blood of my enemies, Skol!

Currently nipping on a bottle with Apple flavor which I can recommend as well. ;)

Edited by Kelborn

Always. As mentioned before all 18 about 300 dollar either by aituar or by desireenavarro.

I think 50:50 could result in half the price. For each, but not sure.

But didn't we decide to wait until either drak or skalpy had sketched every primarch so that the artist have inspiration to draw from? I mean if we give for example aituar a brief description and add a pic of illidan for orientation, he will add silly ears for sure.

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

Well. As a first community project we should tackle all on one or half on two pics. Raltra, hec and gwal was stemmed ny me, gwal and alexos by ao and me. I pwrsonally would find it not good if for example the legion master x pays and legion x is left out.

Single army pieces could be commissioned by their respective leader imho. Is not the most popular sight i know.