If we could, over time, get something done for each of the Stories subsections that'd be awesome. I've put Alexos vs Gwal in Reckoning, but the rest are unadorned so far.

I was thinking I'd love to see Drak's ones with Odyssalas and Nibaasiniiwi combined and turned into a full battle piece.

The awakening of the Newborn. A statue of past failures. Two lords of a present empire. The shape of a new era.

But which primarchs are currently lacking any form of depiction?

Icarion: several professional artwork, though none in his BotL incarnation

Hectarion: has art, including high-quality one

Yucahu: sketches, limited by my unability to draw birds correctly. Must update new version without crotch eagle.

Alex: as Shield-Lord, has good art. As Warmaster, has a figure and Blunt's masterpiece

Daer'dd: done

Raktra: done, in both standard and daemon forms

Koschei: limited to my low-detail sketch

Kozja: sketches, I'm getting bored with drawing him

Niklaas: nothing

Gwal: ALL THE ART, ALL THE BLING

Travier: has professional art of daemon form, but nothing pre-insurrection

Azus: limited to my low-detail sketch

K'awil: has art

Morro: nothing

The Jade General: Drak's profile picture seems to be the definitive version, but doesn't seem to have been posted anywhere.

Nomus: nothing (understandably so)

Pionus: reference artwork. Has no face.

Andezo: nothing, as far as I know

In cyan, those primarchs we have no image of. I'm willing to have a go at them, being rather non-busy these days. Nomus I'll leave for later, when his legion has a set name and heraldry. Morro I can attempt, but will wait for Hesh to make sure I don't forget something essential. Which leaves the two Terminator primarchs. Demus, Kelborn, you have permission to fire description at my PMs.

And I need to re-draw Squig's primarchs, I'm doing them a disservice leaving them in those states.

Drak requested a description of Andezo a couple of days ago. Since then, we're talking about it.

Don't know when we will start but we can expect something from him, for which I'm very thankful! :D

Edited by Kelborn

Yeah, so far I have descriptions or visual depictions of almost every Primarch to work off of, save for Morro(Hesh never got back to me), and Nomus(obvious reasons). So I have a vague "priority" list of ones that need depiction organized into a few tiers depending on urgency. Note that I do want to draw every Primarch at some point, not just those that lack a visual representation. Tier 3 is pretty much reserved for those who already have some art but that I want to tackle in my own style.

Tier 1(in no particular order): Niklaas, Andezo, Morro, Azus, Koschei

Tier 2: Icarion, Alexandros, Pre-Daemon Travier

Tier 3: Yucahu, Kozja, Gwalchavald

And of course, Nomus when he and his legion are more fleshed out. Currently tidying up a full-body sketch of Jade, and will post the full image of my profile pic along with that.

Skalpy, since you've done some color drawings of your own Primarchs I didn't want to "step on your toes" so to speak, but if you'd like me to do drawings of them sooner I'll gladly slide them to priority 1.

Also, if you guys want, once I get through the Primarchs I would be willing to try my hand at full scale scenes, viginettes, or other requests. This in addition to other, non-Primarch characters.

Edited by drakzilla

You mean a mass war pic? Those are a lot of details which increases the price significantly. Always problematic habing mass scenes

Although they are great to look at. Maybe Drak will habe one

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

I'd like to do a mass battle scene, just know that it would be something I haven't really done before, and would likely take quite some time. Just depends on whether you guys want me to finish the Primarchs first before doing it, or if you're fine with me starting it now and working on it in between stuff.