I won't say anything for sure.

Mjod is thicker than water. ;)

Looks pretty damn good, Drak.

Could you share the link? Would like to have a look on it by myself. :)

Here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warhammer/comments/1ithim/ive_been_working_on_my_own_space_marine_template/

It's a Photoshop file that requires a lot of editing in order to really customize, which is why I was planning on just doing all 18 and putting them together in a single image. Much like our previous, outdated one. So if you have anything in mind for your example legionnaire, let me know. (i.e. Black visors for Scions, half-skirts for Wardens of Light, etc.)

While we're on the subject, do we have any legion known for Mk.VI armor?

Well with abput half the wardens beeing blanks it is something half of the wardens have. So you could say it is the average legionaire.

Although the dreads are a caerbannogi custom.

But you can of course say that a helmet marine is average as well^^

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

Here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warhammer/comments/1ithim/ive_been_working_on_my_own_space_marine_template/

It's a Photoshop file that requires a lot of editing in order to really customize, which is why I was planning on just doing all 18 and putting them together in a single image. Much like our previous, outdated one. So if you have anything in mind for your example legionnaire, let me know. (i.e. Black visors for Scions, half-skirts for Wardens of Light, etc.)

Err, the Serpents and Grave Stalkers, maybe? The Berserkers go for Mk V with DG-style helms. Edited by bluntblade

The Bears actually take a quick liking to the advanced sensory arrays of Mk.VI helms as it keeps up with their own enhanced senses without modifications to the helmet. And the greaves are cool.

And I just saw your question Drak I missed it earlier. Bears prefer Mk.III typically (maybe with the afformentioned beaky helms) and have fairly typical Native ornamentation loin cloth, horse hair mohawk in red, hawk feathers hanging down from back of head and arms. And maybe a small shoulder shield.

Edited by Chief Captain Redd

Predators might find it suitable as well. Enhanced sensor arrays for hunters? Enhanced stealth abilities? Count them in. ;)

But only a handful of tribes, most notably those who prefer infiltration tactics like the Phantom Blades.

Here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warhammer/comments/1ithim/ive_been_working_on_my_own_space_marine_template/

Err, the Serpents and Grave Stalkers, maybe? The Berserkers go for Mk V with DG-style helms.

Just no silly head-spike, y'hear?

Here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warhammer/comments/1ithim/ive_been_working_on_my_own_space_marine_template/

Serpents would favour 'lighter' patterns of armour (mkiv onwards) so if you wanted to include one with mark 6 for variety there'd be no problem. In regards to the example legionnaires, a lot of godslayers wear furs (to a less obvious extent than 40k wolves), but it's not uniform across the legion and I don't know how easy it would be to implement in the image. I think I've mentioned the serpents scheme before, but essentially both the purple and the yellow/orange/sand have darkened since the original image with all 18 legions.

Sorry for the double post, but I've done the Warmaster's own legion...

I approve!

It actually gives me a few ideas about the Corona Radiata on the 'right' pauldron. Obviously, throughout the remainder of the Great Crusade, Alex would discourage such displays, but he wouldn't outright ban it. So, it would be mark of a particularly arrogant Warden or ostentatious one. Come the Insurrection though, it becomes an emergency measure as Alex decrees that only his loyal sons can carry it as a way to distinguish between Loyal and Traitor Wardens. Originally, Alexandros planned on ending the practice once the war was over and the Traitor Wardens eliminated, but since he dies, it becomes a permanent aspect of the Vth Legion.