Of course, the thousand sons were against mutations as well, which is why Ahriman did his little ritual and ended up transforming his legion into the thousand sons of 40k. Depth could do something along the same lines, but the effect (ritual/spell/accident/whatever) could transform the Ghost Walkers into ACTUAL ghosts (rather than dust in armour). Could be quite fitting, and would go some way as to explaining why they would sort of disappear...

The problem with this is that I'm afraid they might ressemble Thousand Sons too much.

I dont see allegories abd sinilarities being a problem. The danger is (in my eyes) forcing a difference becaise difference. After all, Morro falls to Slaanesh as he sees a route to the perfect being, but he sees himself as a failure, hence his choices, not realising he was already 'perfect', each chiice doing the opposite of what he wanted. Slaanesh became the comforter,as he is no longer has a legion, outside of those who have already had their souls given to Slaanesh by Rakarth.

Slaanesh took fulgrim in the need for perfection, and his legion gave themselves willingly, with only those who realised too late (isstvaan iii) that it cost the legion its humanity. Same strokes, different folks.

It isn't as though the ghist warriors are a refluffed TS, and XYZ legion is not-SpaceWolvesTM either

Edited by Hesh Kadesh

The obsessive compulsive in me thinks it would be a good idea to compile all the stories for the alternate universe in one place and in proper order to make a linear story of the progression of BotL, rather than the great but admittedly scattered pieces that we have at the moment.  This is sparked by my trying to find my story about Koschei's hallucinations of the plague marine.  Have I even posted it yet?

Love the Scionsscheme. Even if the bling is missing. It is great in its reduced colour scheme

:>

Currently Saving Money Right now to buy some Interference Paints so that I can paint up my Cataphractii Preator in the Colors of the Scions.

Updated, only missing the aptly-named Ghost Legion

http://i.imgur.com/ZrtnNB9.png

Hehe we hide like smoke on the wind....

My heraldry colors for them (if you so choose to do it) are cream with a turquoise trim. They also have triangle shaped pattern band markings, but those might be hard to do :P

The only game for which everyone would need to be present would be the siege of Terra. Prior to that we'd be able to play against those of us who live in a similair region.

Works for all of you, except for me. I'm in Australia lol. As I have stated before, who is actually dumb enough to come to the country where everything is trying to kill you :dry.: :mellow.: ? (:biggrin.: )