Magnus only ended up killing about a dozen lives to get to the ward, where one of the Chaos gods powered him up to break it. So, exterminating an entire planet along with an entire Warden fleet seems overkill.

Also, I'm about to start traveling and have no idea what the internet situation is at my destination. So, I'll go ahead and say Happy Thanksgiving! and see y'all next week at the latest.

Hey peeps,

I wanna apologize for the severe lack of updates on all my works, including the utter lack of work on the primarch sculpt, also my writing work has completly faltered, my inspiration has been down, and a car accident has hit me in a whole other way.

Last week while on my way to school, I got hit in the back by a (dumb) car, launching me of my bike and crashing down on my chest. My back is (thanfully) not broken, just a few scratches and bruises and a single crack on the bone itself, I am not allowed to sit longer then 30 minutes without taking at least half a hour of laying down. So I have just been unable to really take the time to sculpt. I can luckily still do some small projects, and just little things on large projects, and I will get through them if I keep this up.

But yeah, no worries, my deamon-engine body is still alive, just dont expect tooooo much sculpting or writing wise.

Just wanted to let you guys know

Edited by AlphariusOmegon108

Hey peeps,

I wanna apologize for the severe lack of updates on all my works, including the utter lack of work on the primarch sculpt, also my writing work has completly faltered, my inspiration has been down, and a car accident has hit me in a whole other way.

Last week while on my way to school, I got hit in the back by a (dumb) car, launching me of my bike and crashing down on my chest. My back is (thanfully) not broken, just a few scratches and bruises and a single crack on the bone itself, I am not allowed to sit longer then 30 minutes without taking at least half a hour of laying down. So I have just been unable to really take the time to sculpt. I can luckily still do some small projects, and just little things on large projects, and I will get through them if I keep this up.

But yeah, no worries, my deamon-engine body is still alive, just dont expect tooooo much sculpting or writing wise.

Just wanted to let you guys know

Wondered where the hell you'd been. There's been a significant lack of randomly-shared-meme-ery on my FB.