Among the casualties was the mostly-done Battle of Malkier, a joint exemplary battle of the Void Eagles and Wardens of Light, which underlined the initial brotherhood between the two legions, and its degradation when Yucahu re-formed the IV, as well as the clash of ideals of the two primarchs. That I mourn.

In place, I shall expand the pre-primarch background of both legions, as well as the changes immediately following the reunifications. But these will come in due time, for there are more pressing, academic matters. Next-next week shall see that fluff written.

Edited by Skalpynock

Well, actually your legions don't recruit from the same regions on terra as the official legions, so these chaps probably wouldn't end up becoming astartes

I didn't mean the Bears specifically if that's what you're referring to, I just ment in general, that one or two of these chaps ends up in a BotL legion because of Genetic comparability being key in creating an Astartes. Like Sevatar just ends up getting stuck in Terran prisons, but Khârn and Sigismund I think were both from heavily recruited areas for our legions.

Well, actually your legions don't recruit from the same regions on terra as the official legions, so these chaps probably wouldn't end up becoming astartes

I didn't mean the Bears specifically if that's what you're referring to, I just ment in general, that one or two of these chaps ends up in a BotL legion because of Genetic comparability being key in creating an Astartes. Like Sevatar just ends up getting stuck in Terran prisons, but Khârn and Sigismund I think were both from heavily recruited areas for our legions.

Okay, seems reasonable.

Sigismund specifically is from the "Ionus Plateau", which I guess means to Ionian Sea, just south of the IXth primary tithe-grounds (don't be mistaken, I don't intend on having him be a Warbringer, as tempting as it feels). I can find no mention of Khârn's origin, apart from the centurion who trained him being Jermanic. Albians are still used for our Legions, so I guess Garro and Meduson are irrelevant Crimson Lions here.

Sigismund specifically is from the "Ionus Plateau", which I guess means to Ionian Sea, just south of the IXth primary tithe-grounds (don't be mistaken, I don't intend on having him be a Warbringer, as tempting as it feels). I can find no mention of Khârn's origin, apart from the centurion who trained him being Jermanic. Albians are still used for our Legions, so I guess Garro and Meduson are irrelevant Crimson Lions here.

I believe it was mentioned somewhere in Betrayer that Khârn comes from the Urals, so I don't think he would be a marine in any of our legions(maybe the Void Eagles?)

As for Garro and Meduson, perhaps they could play a minor role in the opening of the heresy?(like being commander of one of the first ships captured by the Berzerkers?)

I was looking at the fluff I've written on the Crimson Lions thus far and was wondering if, during the insurrection, the traitors would co operate with Turrus and co, as they're pretty mercenary in their principles and they're towards the unhinged end of the spectrum when it comes to Crimson Lions(what with having been kicked out of the legion and all) as well as having experimented extensively with gene seed manipulation, making them seem very good recruits for the traitors. 

BTW, managed to salvage a WIP capture of my re-draw of Kozja. Decided to ditch the "anatomic armor" in favour of something more baroque, and replace the axe with a scepter.

http://i.imgur.com/zQt100V.png

"Yes, Primarch, quite."

Qu-qu-qu-question!

Is Medusa already in use in our universe?

If not, I would like to use it for House Sardok's fluff. In their secret quest to create the perfect union of iron and flesh, they were told by the captured Black Judge, that he had heard of a giant, living beast made of metal. It would be one part of their downfall.

If yes, no problem. Will do something different.

Only issue is that the Black Judge cannot/should not have any knowledge of Medusa or the Beast Ferrus Slew; it makes no sense.

If you made a World within the Realm of the Black Judges that had something akin to it but not just a copy paste of the Thing Ferrus Killed then that'd be fine.

Yap, Slips is right. In galactic measurements it would be a veeeeeeeeeery wondrous coincedence if the knew from medusa.

Think smaller. Sunsystemscale ( really Mikhal? That is small to you?......*slams his head against the wall*) . Or why didn't habe the black judges conquered the whole systems?

By the way: I absolutely love the golden arm of Kozja and decided he will be the first to be kitbashed. ;)

As I said, I've decided to ditch the axe in favour of a scepter – how to be more noble than by smashing your foes with a badge of office? He's average in term of stature, and not much of a fighter. If you'll be using a pre-existing Primarch mini as a base for conversion, I'd strongly suggest Lorgar.