Spring here in Germany is so hot. Can't work on anything. But I have something for the ETL in store which I will show soon, but no warden of light ( only the damn vets)

Cool. You should do more sketches. I can built great models from it. So...Koschei after *redacted*

I have Azus on WiP, don't know who'll be next. Perhaps Niklaas or Pionus (I'd love to have a go at Morro, Jackel, or Coch'ise too, but their authors are most elusive).

Plus unlike all the other, I didn't base him on any preexisting primarch (Kozja being Lorgar, Yucahu-Mortarion, and Koschei taking from both Vulkan and Roboute), whereas Azus' frame is much more slender.

Coming to think of it, we don't have images of Alex in his Warmaster loadout… gaah, why do we have this conversation on the day I'm not home?

I'd suggest using Kurze as a base for Azus, he's pretty slender, has a makeshift cape of skins you could use as a base for a camo cloak, his armour has a sort of metal half-hood behind his head you use as the base for a hood and he's perched up on a piece of rubble you could convert into a vantage point (he has a Sniper Rifle right? Or did I dream it?).

Well the nighthaunter is the base for canon gwalchavad.^^ roboute is pretty convertible. But how came you saw lorgor as base for kozja skalpynok? Fulgrim is cryiing to be jis host ( at least he nded here as kozjas base gnahahajajaj)

I just wish that my old Inquisitor (54mm scale) models were more complete. I have an old Tyrus model who is just missing a leg, but would make a truly epic base for either Niklaas or Daer'dd... I may have to see about green stuffing a new leg for him :P

Who was the biggest canon Primarch, actually?

Magnus/Vulkan/Mortarion, in decreasing order, although Perturabo in full armor is probably the most massive.

Here, Magnus>Daer'dd>Hectarion with Niklaas being super-armoured. Alex is the smallest but wears terminator plate.

Edited by Skalpynock