We should do buy ins; so that when we're finished we could find a printer/book binder that could make us physical copies of the book just for us. And since we are not making any money and working under fair use laws GW couldn't come after us. It'd be absolutely awesome.

Dreams End. Nightmares live forever. 

I like this one.

So, a set of eighteen short stories for an anthology. Or do we want to include Russ and Magnus? Is this anthology supposed to be before or during the Insurrection?

Dreams End. Nightmares live forever. 

I like this one.

So, a set of eighteen short stories for an anthology. Or do we want to include Russ and Magnus? Is this anthology supposed to be before or during the Insurrection?

I was thinking a set of 18 anthologies about our primarchs to introduce them, recounting some event from their time in the Great Crusade or on their homeworld. 

I weirdly wanna see Alex as the politician and lawkeeper around humans.

I can do that. Is this within the Imperium or him trying to achieve a compliance through diplomacy? 

"Why did it have to be this way father?"

++So you could find your strength. Become the strongest. ++

"There is another that holds that title. Strongest."

++Daer'dd? He is mighty in his own way. You are in another. And the day will come when only your strength will be enough. When only you can do what must be done.++

Gentlemen, I have a question. As a historian, I've taken great interest in the UK vote on the EU and wish to commemorate the event with a FW purchase. The only reason this conversation is happening is because my wife is considering allowing me to spend the money.

So, my question is, what unit would best represent this day?

Gentlemen, I have a question. As a historian, I've taken great interest in the UK vote on the EU and wish to commemorate the event with a FW purchase. The only reason this conversation is happening is because my wife is considering allowing me to spend the money.

Lorgar, cause they're both mistakes.

Preferably a unit that would fit in with the Wardens, and let's tiptoe lightly on the political talk.

Have to admit, wanting to "commemorate" an event like this already sounds a bit over the other side of the political line :mellow.:

For the Wardens, possibly Breachers ? Or you could try and convert up some unique units, like the Phoenix Guard ?

What about a unit of those?

http://www.anvilindustry.co.uk/image/data/conversion-corner/spearman-front.jpg

Very stylish

It is not fw but a small little british model factory. How they resemble this day? Well pound is low and small companies might Suffer the most. And they fit to your wardens. By the way I am thinking oft changing Wardens to guardians to minimize confusion. Guardians oft Light is not the worst I think. Vor halycon guardians :)

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

Which is why I said "commemorate" as opposed to "celebrate" or "condemn". It was a neutral word, or so I hoped.

I am willing to discuss the event, if anyone wishes, just send me a PM.

Breachers are always a solid choice. Phoenix Terminators are an interesting choice. They could be used to represent a highly honored terminator squad. (And double as Loyalist Children for canon games.)

http://www.anvilindustry.co.uk/image/data/conversion-corner/spearman-front.jpg

Very stylish

It is not fw but a small little british model factory. How they resemble this day? Well pound is low and small companies might Suffer the most. And they fit to your wardens. By the way I am thinking oft changing Wardens to guardians to minimize confusion. Guardians oft Light is not the worst I think. Vor halycon guardians :)

Ninja!

Interesting points, how much are they?

And you are welcome to a name change, as Athrawes has already done, though canon-wise, there were the Iron Hands and Warriors.

Which is why I said "commemorate" as opposed to "celebrate" or "condemn". It was a neutral word, or so I hoped.

I am willing to discuss the event, if anyone wishes, just send me a PM.

Breachers are always a solid choice. Phoenix Terminators are an interesting choice. They could be used to represent a highly honored terminator squad. (And double as Loyalist Children for canon games.)

For Europeans, "commemoration" and "celebration" are too often taken as synonyms (except when commemorating people who lost their lives). I appologise for mine (and I imagine Sanguinius's) cultural misunderstanding :)

snip

Ninja!

Interesting points, how much are they?

And you are welcome to a name change, as Athrawes has already done, though canon-wise, there were the Iron Hands and Warriors.

Yes, it is an interesting model and would fit very well with the Halcyon Wardens. I'd change the head though :/

There's also the Blood and Dark Angels, and Death and Raven Guard...