I'm away in America at the moment, and thinking of doing some writing of Serpents background, specifically Azus' discovery. I'm thinking of having him discovered by accident by an Expeditionary Fleet. Does anybody have a legion they think could fill this role?

Sorry for the double post, can't edit on my iPod. If we're ever in a position to get some artwork commissioned I'd love some of Alexandros and Icarion with their Legions, as on the covers of Vengeful Spirit and Blades of the Traitor respectively. Had the idea today of Alex fully armoured and helmeted, at the centre of the shield wall looking and stabbing straight to camera.

Hi di ho. After the chaos AO108 has created ( oh he would love that) I suggest that we all put a summary of our Legions on the first post of our respective Legion Threads. Including structure, number, history and any other information you want to jabe there. This will make writing easier and for a general overview it is a lot quicker to check tge summary instead of checking the whole thread. And maybe we should split the general discussion thread as well? More than 1000 answers are a bit much to look through.

If anybody has time je could even do a contenttable for every 1000 answer thread.

Tame the moloch

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

The first post of all my threads is already formatted that way. It's much easier for self-checking when expanding fluff.

Psst. Not necessary to mention where this Idea derived from

The first post of all my threads is already formatted that way. It's much easier for self-checking when expanding fluff.

Psst. Not necessary to mention where this Idea derived from

I derived it from someone else, but I don't remember who.

I suspected that might be the case. There's no mad rush, but it'd be good if you can just verify the impression I now have of the Warbringers, so I don't veer way away from your vision. Edited by bluntblade

I'm gonna be Berserkers MkII, Electric Boogaloo: The Thread soon, so I'll be having some dramatic changes incoming to bring everything in line with the more refined vision Blunt and I made.

I'm gonna be Berserkers MkII, Electric Boogaloo: The Thread soon, so I'll be having some dramatic changes incoming to bring everything in line with the more refined vision Blunt and I made.

I can hear the cries of "IMMMOOORRRTTTAAANNN!!!" already. :laugh.:

Hi di ho. After the chaos AO108 has created ( oh he would love that) I suggest that we all put a summary of our Legions on the first post of our respective Legion Threads. Including structure, number, history and any other information you want to jabe there. This will make writing easier and for a general overview it is a lot quicker to check tge summary instead of checking the whole thread. And maybe we should split the general discussion thread as well? More than 1000 answers are a bit much to look through.

If anybody has time je could even do a contenttable for every 1000 answer thread.

Tame the moloch

That would be great, including colour schemes as well :)

Also, renaming the threads according to legion number and name (possibly primarch in brackets), and getting an appropriate tag system in place would be also good. Because searching through thread "Vth Legion - BotL" isn't especially practical, especially if you also have to look up information in thread "the second son" :P

(By the way, half the threads have "brotherhood of the lost" in the title, and it can become very cumbersome when reading on a small screen)