Two primarchs paired together would be good.

As Azul is more of a sniper type, a close combat orientated Primarch would make a good counterpart for him.

Something like Angron + Lorgar but on the loyalists side. ;)

The Wardens of Light didn't habe found someone. But wouldn't it be fitting to be travier? You know as azus doesn't seem the most trusting of primarchs, it would then be clear why both are battle brothers. Simple fact: he found him first^^ Edited by MikhalLeNoir

The Wardens of Light didn't habe found someone. But wouldn't it be fitting to be travier? You know as azus doesn't seem the most trusting of primarchs, it would then be clear why both are battle brothers. Simple fact: he found him first^^

Daer'dd found Koschei and he ended up landing the killing blow on the Giant.

Ohh no absolutely, I love it, makes for some good Shakespearian tragedy. I'm glad it ended up like that, Koschei looking up to Daer'dd and them being relatively close, that allows for some awesome story opportunities and great moments of Prose. I was just saying Primarchs finding each doesn't always work out for relations. In fact Icarion, Alexandros, Russ, and Daer'dd the first four found all prodigal sons held high by their father and looked up to by their brothers, all dead in the end. That's a great setup, I think with time it can help lead us to the Insurrection being a better story arc than the Heresy potentially.

Ohh no absolutely, I love it, makes for some good Shakespearian tragedy. I'm glad it ended up like that, Koschei looking up to Daer'dd and them being relatively close, that allows for some awesome story opportunities and great moments of Prose. I was just saying Primarchs finding each doesn't always work out for relations. In fact Icarion, Alexandros, Russ, and Daer'dd the first four found all prodigal sons held high by their father and looked up to by their brothers, all dead in the end. That's a great setup, I think with time it can help lead us to the Insurrection being a better story arc than the Heresy potentially.

Maybe they look up to Dear'dd because he is so huge^^

Most likely. ;)

All first rank Primarchs are dead!

The Age of the second rank sons begins!

Embrace our divine secondariness!

:P

Most likely. :wink:

All first rank Primarchs are dead!

The Age of the second rank sons begins!

Embrace our divine secondariness!

:tongue.:

Hey...you are right. Never realized this. But hopefully we do a better Job^^

So, I updated my headline a bit and added a little description for the special units in the first post of my thread.

I renamed the the "luth de oganach"(power of youth) into Sìtheadair(Pacifier). Fits better to the wardens and fits especially to the coimheadair (Guardians). The storm blast are only referenced as Storm Blast now, cause they existed already i. The legiom when they were "Apostles of war" and were are relict of old which Gwalchavad didn't change as sign of respect for the accomplishments they have achieved.

I re-watched Looper last night, and I couldn't help thinking that some of the Rainmaker stuff could be applied to Raiden, if he goes into self-imposed exile after Icarion's downfall.

"Holy terror." In the man's Cachatan accent, the difference was quite easy to pick out. "Mass desecration. Blood tithes, on a dozen worlds at once. They call him the Stormbringer."

Edited by bluntblade

It's not a major thing but we still need names for a  Lightning Bearer, Void Eagle, Berzerker of Uran, Drowned, Stygian Jackal and Ghost Walker to be members of the Hands. If the creators of those legions have time, could they possibly give us one for their legion's representative?

I am not the creater but for the lightningbearer. Fujin Piisuke :)

I was actually going to ask the guy who made that LB knight errant if his model has a name. The Legion already has a Sentinel Fujin, in any case.