Hi folks!

Kelborn

Hey,

first of all: nice to meet ya.

My name is Michael, 28 years old and I'm from Germany.

My obsession for 40k started with Dawn of War. No, really. I don't collect or paint the miniatures. Maybe I would do that if I had more time and money to spend on it. But for now, I'm sticking with the games, books and reading the codices for the fluff part.

So please don't be upset with me for only write in fluff threads or something like that. (and for my bad English, sometimes I'm just mixing phrases and words and it ends up in complete nonsense for you to read. ;D)

Why did I signed up here? I was a part on a German community site and it was a bit boring. They just spoke about games and army lists, etc. That was not what I was looking for. I'm looking for a community to exchange some fluff thoughts, get feedback for my own fan-base chapters and giving my own feedback on other stuff. Just as note: I simply love the Athrawes's Lightning Bearers Legion. This is just pure awesomeness! jawdrop.gif

Well, I actually don't know what to say further. I'm hoping to get some fun, great ideas and maybe to know some people.

Got questions? Just ask.

With kind regards,

Kelborn thumbsup.gif

Archived