Post Scouring Crusade

M@verik115

Good day fellow brothers. 
I have finally decided to join the forum after reading it for several years haha. 
Anyways BT were my first army back in 3rd edition and I have decided to get back into them recently. 
The army will be set post scouring with many HH army components present. As such it will use the imperial fists crusade army list led by Sigismund himself.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/album/11185-black-templars/

First off, welcome to the Eternal Crusade brother, it is good to have you back.

Your Assault/Vanguard squad looks very nice and I look forward to seeing more of your crusade.

Now that GW has rolled all the other chapters into our codex, I think you'll find a lot of flexibility and interesting builds in the list. That being said, several of us are looking into the post-Scouring list (i.e. FW Legion) as a way of expanding the capabilities and modeling opportunities for our beloved Templars.

Again, welcome brother.

Welcome to the Eternal Crusade!

I must admit that I too have considered modeling my crusade after a scouring era force for some time now. It's the perfect setup for using all the different toys provided by the Horus Heresy line, while still getting to keep everything all black. And Sigismund, enough said.

What with GW plastics for rank and file troopers on the horizon, the time to do this could probably not be better.

Thanks for the welcome. Im still waiting for my mk 4 armour kits and HH apothecaries to arrive. In the mean time im busy painting up my IG and some rank and file marines. After than I really need to get a sicaran battle tank and a fire raptor lol. Just awesome kits. 

• 4 months later...

Archived