ITC FAQ Update

CarbonBased

Sweet! Did we get our reroll-able 2 ups as well? I guess I could look too.

What do you mean? All 2+ rerollable saves are changed to 2+/4+ in Frontline events.

As to the change it's a good thing! Too bad it has to be done by the community instead of GW dry.png

Incredibly excited about this! I'm playing a practice game for an ITC tournament at the end of the month and this just made my list that much better smile.png Maybe I'll take some pictures and post a batrep.

Yea. I think that is a stupid rule adjustment. It not like the RW are OP like Eldar and SM and Necron and Flyrants.....

It sounds stupid until you play against an army that has no ignores cover. I played a game against DE last week with un-nerfed re-rolls and I lost one command squad bike and my darkshroud was immobilized from his shooting. DE are generally an army that can easily punish most infantry based armies from massed poison and his entire army barely hurt me. We played purge, and without going into details I had such a commanding lead by the end of turn 3 that most people would have called it there. My opponent was a good sport though and let me finish tabling him by turn 6. If every army had access to good ignores cover shooting, I'd probably agree that 2+ re-rolls should be allowed for both cover and armor. but as it stands, this at least gives some armies a chance at hurting you before the black knight lawn mower chews through them.

IndigoJack,

You make a good point. I play against Eldar with the units that has the ignore jink saves and he destroys me easily until I get in CC with him. If I can live through his turn of firing, I do ok. If I go first he is destroyed.

I have noticed that our army is really an alpha strike army. I never liked going 1st before, now I love to go first-unless someone null deploys....furious.gif

Archived