Blood Angels Upgrade from FW (FW Bulletin #72)

Brother Tyler

Do not fear brothers! I'm sure they'll be on the site available for us to purchase soon. Hopefully soon enough for us to take advantage of the free shipping on orders over £100...

D

This. I have two things sitting in my cart right now just waiting for the BA stuff to go on sale. If I miss out on free shipping I'll be slightly mad....

Do not fear brothers! I'm sure they'll be on the site available for us to purchase soon. Hopefully soon enough for us to take advantage of the free shipping on orders over £100...

D

This. I have two things sitting in my cart right now just waiting for the BA stuff to go on sale. If I miss out on free shipping I'll be slightly mad....

Super exciting indeed! What else have you got in the cart?

D

The red legion book and a unit of destroyers. Its JackDaw's fault really, his are just too awesome to not have them in a BA army.

Hmm... You're making me want to buy a squad now to use as yet more Death Company or Assault Marines!

Do it. And if you haven't seen his take, you really need to go take a look. You won't regret it http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/294696-the-fall-of-seraph-histories-of-the-ixth/

Back on topic, did I hear someone mention that the links are dead??

VAM0J34R6 11J51A69B

• 2 weeks later...

It's more so the amount of pieces for each armour mark. We can expect ten Mk II, Mk III, and Mk IV shoulder pads for £9.50 per pack; five torsos, and ten heads (which look mostly Mk IV) for £11.50 per pack.

I very much doubt we'll have any Mk VI upgrades whilst Mk V is pretty much a jigsaw of pieces.

I was expecting a little more original helmets, but looking at the big picture I'm very pleased. And I will buy quite a few upgrades to make my Legion stand out from the broader mass. I'm looking forward to see our new units like Sanguinary Guard.

Yeah I'm really pumped for the BA special units that get released. I'm more or less satisfied with the BA bits GW produces, so I"m indifferent about the BA legionaries. But I've always felt BA don't have as many unique units as you'd think given they have their own codex. Hopefully forgeworld will fix that :P

Archived