Dark Angels Upgrade from FW (FW Bulletin #72)

Brother Tyler

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/News/FORGE_WORLD_BULLETIN_72.html

Monday 10th of August, 2015

FORGE WORLD BULLETIN #72

A few weeks ago, the White Scars came roaring out of the Forge World Studio with a batch of fantastic new upgrades, all the heads, torsos and shoulder pads you could want to start your Legion. This week I caught sight of even more upgrades soon to be released. It looks like Blood Angels and Dark Angels players won’t have long to wait for some awesome new kits of their own!

Dark Angels upgrade (mini)

Blood Angels upgrade (mini)

When these are released, sixteen Legions will have been kitted out for the Horus Heresy!

Follow the first link for more.

Posted · Hidden by Captain Semper, August 16, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Captain Semper, August 16, 2015 - No reason given

I'm a hardcore fan of Dark Angels so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in the Rock where I would often train with Belial in the training center and help Sapphon with the Fallen torturing, but one day as I was talking to Sapphon, we went to my dormitory for a private talk. He immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave him a confused look and he continued, "We understand that you live on earth and you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" He then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!" And the a bunch of Watchers popped up out of nowhere.

This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. She then said, "I talked with Supreme Grandmaster Azrael and he agreed that you would be PERFECT for Deathwing, you just have to do...one thing". He then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave him some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" He then said "Cid said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." He giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a gun and a nice shot to the head works.

I then agreed and he gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i purchased a gun. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.

I'm extremely disappointed...especially in the shoulder pads.  I have a couple squads worth of the DW shoulder pads.  

FW's DW shoulder pads:

http://uploads5.wikipaintings.org/images/raphael/school-of-athens-detail-from-right-hand-side-showing-diogenes-on-the-steps-and-euclid-1511.jpg

FW's 30k power armor shoulder pads:

http://img03.deviantart.net/9ce1/i/2009/299/c/e/bill_the_cat_by_davinci73.jpg

Archived