One-Eye into the Darkness

One-eye

I've got that Lord Relictor figure on the way to me right now for just this sort of thing for my own warband, damn you. Looks awesome, though. smile.png

Yeah, when I saw it, I immediatly thought about Inq28 madness. I might have begun this warband just because of this banner :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot guys !

Finally I've finished with Inquistor Blanche de la Rocha, from the Ordo Hereticus. She's changed quite a lot since my first tries with the mini. She's still a little to close to a sister of battle for my liking, but I'm pleased with her. I still have to write a proper fluff for her.

gallery_61390_8644_7042.jpg

gallery_61390_8644_89216.jpg

Blanche de la Rocha has been stalking heretics and witches in all the imperium for more than 60 years, with such obstinacy and perseverance that she's known as the "bride of Death" in the Ordo. Or maybe it's due to her mask...

The whole warband ready for battle

gallery_61390_8644_23787.jpg

This is an amazing warband. However I can't help but noticing that your standard bearer is defying gravity. The pouch, hour-glass, skull etc. are hanging towards the bottom of the flag, not towards the ground. I see that his base is higher on one side. Maybe it would help to rotate the model, so the standard would point straight up?

This is an amazing warband. However I can't help but noticing that your standard bearer is defying gravity. The pouch, hour-glass, skull etc. are hanging towards the bottom of the flag, not towards the ground. I see that his base is higher on one side. Maybe it would help to rotate the model, so the standard would point straight up?

You're right, but assembling legs, arms and banner in a proper way was kind of a nightmare :). For a "side project", I didn't want to put too much effort in it. The base is not straight to help the mini not to fall because of the banner (and yes I have a weight under the base^^).

As Thrillhouse said, I can see the banner tilt while the colonel is walking.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

In parallel with my WS, and being inspired by so much awesomeness all around, I wanted to start a new Inquisimunda project, based around a radical Ordo Malleus inquisitor wielding a Demon weapon.

Before that, following advices that have been given about my last Inquisitor, I changed the ponytail and painted it again.

Inquistor Blanche de la Rocha - Ordo Hereticus

gallery_61390_8644_103238.jpg

Then, here is the beginning of my new Ordo Malleus team :

Arkhan and Amyl, shock troopers

gallery_61390_8644_64720.jpg

Ana, young orphan from a Necromunda hive city

gallery_61390_8644_38419.jpg

To-be-named Astropath, advisor of the Inquisitor

gallery_61390_8644_64416.jpg

Archived