New Here

Destrucifex

Hello! I am a new user but I am quite familiar with the 40K setting and most incarnations of the rules. I started during second edition, but I did not actively play during 5th-6th edition. I have been relearning the game over the past few months. Presently playing Orks, Grey Knights and Silver Skulls.

If you post on dakkadakka.com, don't bother replying to any of my posts. I do not associate with members of that forum.

On the other hand if you are a reasonable and respectful human being then we can be friends.

Hello! I am a new user but I am quite familiar with the 40K setting and most incarnations of the rules. I started during second edition, but I did not actively play during 5th-6th edition. I have been relearning the game over the past few months. Presently playing Orks, Grey Knights and Silver Skulls.

If you post on dakkadakka.com, don't bother replying to any of my posts. I do not associate with members of that forum.

On the other hand if you are a reasonable and respectful human being then we can be friends.

Welcome to the B@C Brother, i hope you like it here :D

Archived