Ragnar blackmane wip

Tommie Soule

I have been doing a bit of work with some basing ideas.
I'm not going to go nuts base wise because its going to be for my gaming army and it has to be durable and roughly match my army base style.
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s5/tommiesoule/20160112_210721-1_1.jpg

I do hope that you don`t do that many skulls, looks great this far. Maybe a slain chaos marine (or...parts of him) instead? huh.png

The last couple of years I've had kind of a love-hate relationship with the space wolves, mostly because GW keeps making them more and more cartoonish (with people riding wolves and a wolf-drawn sleigh), they feel less like proud barbarians in a grim sci-fi setting and more like the imagination of a 9 year old. So it's no small thing when I say that your Ragnar (one of my overall favorite characters in 40k) is amazing.

I do prefer him with black hair, but your old-school blonde is still ace looking! thumbsup.gif So yeah, Awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely stunning. When i first saw the Krom model i knew it was perfect for Ragnar, and you have certainly done it justice, and then some.

Loving the old school colour for the model, the free hand on the banners is amazing and of course i love the hair - which you can probabaly tell from my sig :)

You sir, are a genius.

Archived