question about storm raven

Just4uCupCake

Thanks jolemai I read this in the codex and I was just making sure! I feel the need to order myself some deredeos and contemptors I love how they look especially the former reminds me of mech warrior haha. Also on a side note I'm going to order a warhound titan what weapon configurations would you recommend to run with BAs I'm eventually going ti get all 4 and magnetize them but $240 for all four weapons is alot to spend on just weapons.

Just remember that our Contemptor is found in Imperial Armour Apocalypse and can't use some of the weapons that the "lesser" (msn-wink.gif) Chapters can.

Regarding the Warhound, make one weapon the turbo laser (96"). Two will see you called names...

For the other weapon, it's really debatable. The internet believes the vulkan mega bolter (60") to be the worst, but it's the only Titan weapon that can hit Flyers (albeit with Snap Shots) and can be used to take down Void Shields prior to the turbo laser letting rip if necessary. The plasma weapon is versatile (72" or 96") and can be nasty if used correctly whilst the inferno gun has the potential to be great too (remember that a Hellstorm template still follows the rules for templates). Trouble is, a single Warhound will get mugged at close range...

If I had two, I'd go for TLD and VMB on the first and PBG and IG on the second. With just one, possible the PBG as the range compliments the TLD better.

I just got a really good job and plus my birthday is next month and my girlfriend comes from a very rich family and always gets the Astartes in me whatever my 2 little hearts desire ;) of course though her birthday presents are of equal value ;) on topic note I've never considered a thunderhawk what are the benefits of getting one if those ?

Thunderhawk bedtime reading.

To be honest, like a Warhound, a Thunderhawk is iconic more than anything. You're paying a lot of cash for an aging kit (read: high warping potential) and like the Warhound, there are far more efficient things out there. It doesn't stop it from having it's plus points, nor does it stop me from wanting one.

Just to keep this on track, I'm pretty new to flyers, with my first time using one coming up. To summarise the turn it comes in..

I move on from my board edge when it comes in from reserve up to 36 I believe. I can shoot weapons depending on how far I moved plus an extra one at full BS due to PotMS. I then inevitably jink in my opponents turn. Then back in my turn (if I survive) I can drop into hover mode, move 12 and still have an embarked unit assault from it, plus snap fire my weapons and an extra one at full BS for PotMS?

It enters play in Zooming mode. You may make one pivot of up to 90° and move anywhere between 18 and 36". Zooming Flyers may shoot four times regardless of the distance moved and yes, PotMS modifies this. When you enter Hover mode, you act like a Fast Skimmer but if someone wants to use the Assault Ramp, it can still only move 6" to allow the cargo to disembark. Note you can't disembark via Skies of Fury in Hover mode. If you have Jinked, you are doing Snap Shots. The concept of PotMS overriding having to Snap Shot is unresolved and yes, you'll need an aspirin after that thread.

Archived