Artificer CM vs TDA CM

jbaeza94

... I see why the evicerator would be good but I don't have one...

Evicerators are one of the simplest conversions out there... Take it from a sister of battle player.

If you compare the size of a chainsword with the size of an evicerator you will notice that the only consistent difference is in the handle.

Occasionally the evicerator will have one extra tooth at the tip, but not always.

That means to make an effective looking evicerator you just need to add a pin to the bottom of the hand holding a chainsword and add a small ball of green stuff to the end for a pommel.

If you want to make it slightly longer, cut off the top before the last tooth and add the top of another chainsword with a couple extra teeth.

Try to keep the overall length of the evicerator to no taller than the model holding it.

It will start to look comical... or anime... if you go for larger than that.

There is actually more variety in size for stormbolters than there are for evicerators.

If you want to see what comical proportions I am talking, compare the SOB holding a stormbolter to the stormboler on the Rhino.

You would think that the macho marines would put bigger guns on their tanks than what the little girls carry... you would be wrong.

And the storm bolter that the space marine commander carries is down right dainty... does he carry that thing in his purse?

Archived