Forgeworld questions about BA releases

Just4uCupCake

I've been itching to get some of our own heresy models and units.... (primarch, specialty termies, characters, campaign book, special contemptor, tanks, etc). I dont know too much about HH does anyone know or can estimate when we will get some fresh looking models from FW

The reason I ask this is because we are getting those upgrade packs very soon (or so rumors and links told me). Since those upgrade packs usually precede new model releases I was just curious if anyone knew anything. 

thanks guys

afaik there are just the MK IV upgrade parts and shoulderpads - these are soontm

legion specific units will come later^^

Well thank you for the info biggrin.png I just wish there was a schedule for the releases for the whole year or what they have in development.. I itching to use my 40k army as 30k and have my own legion units. The thought of having ones primarch to go with your army/legion is great. Don't the FW releases depend on the campaign books?

afaik there are just the MK IV upgrade parts and shoulderpads - these are soontm

legion specific units will come later^^

Well thank you for the info biggrin.png I just wish there was a schedule for the releases for the whole year or what they have in development.. I itching to use my 40k army as 30k and have my own legion units. The thought of having ones primarch to go with your army/legion is great. Don't the FW releases depend on the campaign books?

Yep! To an extent... A lot of legions have had rules for thier Primarchs/ units now only to be neglected in favour of something from a newer book though - for example Guilliman and some UM units came out before any RG ones.

As far as our unique units, there will be a few books before us, so maybe late next year, maybe sooner or later?

I believe the intention is for FW to release all upgrade kits for the legions, so at least people can be starting to build up units with a bit of bling and Legion heraldry/iconography.

As for when we'll see a campaign book and BA units, I won't be holding my breath, I think we're likely to be a year or more away...

D

Last I remember hearing one of the closer releases should have basic rules for BA but not special units or characters. As evildrcheese said, I think the intent is to enable people to build their basic units so they can spend more money on the legion specific stuff once its released. I know I've held off on purchasing a lot of stuff until we at least have shoulderpads specifically MK3 ones.

Archived