Night Lords 3k

ogionfrost

Legion Praetor. Artificer, Iron Halo, Jump Pack, Paragon Blade, Trophies of Judgement, Melta bombs, Volkite Serpenta

Legion Centurion. Consul - Primus Medicae, Artificer, Refractor field, Jump Pack, Nostraman Chainglave, Trophies of Judgement, Melta bombs, Volkite Serpenta

Troops:

3x full Terror Squad. 10 volkite chargers each. Sergeant - Artificer, Nostraman chainglave, Melta bombs

Elite:

2x Contemtor-Mortis Dreadnought with Kheres Pattern Assault Cannons

Fast Attack:

2x full Night Raptor squad, 15 nostraman chainglave each, Sergeant - Artificer, Melta bombs, Volkite Serpenta.

LOW:

Konrad Curze.

I'm with Iron Warriors planning to wipe out Solar Auxilia with Raven Guards. 

Terror Squads going to infiltrate

One raptor squad with Curze, another with both HQ. 

Dreds looking for troubles. 

After some time spent on thinking around that roster, i figured out this:

HQ1 Praetor. Artificer, Iron Halo, Jump Pack, Paragon Blade, Trophies of Judgement, Plasma Pistol, Melta bombs, Digital Lasers

HQ2 Centurion Primus Medicae. Artificer, Refractor Field, Jump Pack, Trophies of Judgement, Nostraman Chainglave, Plasma Pistol, Melta Bombs

Troops

4x Terror Squad. Full squads with 10 volkite chargers each. Sergeant with artificer, meltabombs and nostraman chainglave. 

Fast Attack

2x Night Raptor Squad Full squads with 15 Nostraman chainglaves and single plasma pistol each. Sergeant with artificer, meltabombs, plasma pistol.

Lord of War

Primarch.

Now bear in mind that night fighting turn one is going to inhibit any plans for shooting your IW associate may have.

It seems your battle plan revolves around two monster units of Night Raptors which can be scuppered if them there opponents bring any 5 inch template plus evil to the table. Also be aware RG can get night vision so you may want to consider drop pods to keep your terror squads safer ( not that I take that option myself but you have given enemy specifics )

The only guy you have to deal with those nasty 2 plus other than Curze is your Praetor and that's combat only, unless you plan on going largely for the humans

I hope your Iron Warriors ally is brining the heavy firepower!

He will. 

Now bear in mind that night fighting turn one is going to inhibit any plans for shooting your IW associate may have.

It seems your battle plan revolves around two monster units of Night Raptors which can be scuppered if them there opponents bring any 5 inch template plus evil to the table. Also be aware RG can get night vision so you may want to consider drop pods to keep your terror squads safer ( not that I take that option myself but you have given enemy specifics )

The only guy you have to deal with those nasty 2 plus other than Curze is your Praetor and that's combat only, unless you plan on going largely for the humans

My ally counts that, the Solar will bring a lot of artillery. And he prepared. 

• 2 weeks later...

If the IW component is loaded with template weapons then a master of signal isn't a bad choice. Alternatively take a chaplain and give him a jump pack to run with the other squad of raptors. Personally giving them all chainfglaives is total overkill, can put the points in for more bodies

Archived